You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Nah, JFF for the rest of the season. Terrible today, both lines dominated.

Was quite surprised when i saw the score. Browns have impressed when ive seen them in recent weeks escpecially on defence.  Bills defence have also been dominant , great game for them against Green Bay

Playoffs baby!

I reckon Phil Simms Kings are the Superbowl favourites - but hoping I can pull off the win.

Good luck to all concerned.

Yeah, Phil Simms Kings' team at the moment is unbelievable.

I managed to get the #1 seed but blew the matchup with Lost Vikings by changing my Kicker and Defence at the last moment from Denver to the Jets, fuck knows what I was thinking!!

Ah well, it was a good season, roll on next year and thanks to the Commish for running a good league and the other players for keeping it competitive. :)

Yeah, Phil Simms Kings' team at the moment is unbelievable.

I managed to get the #1 seed but blew the matchup with Lost Vikings by changing my Kicker and Defence at the last moment from Denver to the Jets, fuck knows what I was thinking!!

Ah well, it was a good season, roll on next year and thanks to the Commish for running a good league and the other players for keeping it competitive. :)

One more big game for the Mighty Kings to go, Can they pull off the greatest comeback since Lazarus.......  Just like to wish best of luck to Olav and his Vikings.

Echo what BillyBob said. Many thanks to the Commish for running the league. Sterling Job

Fantasy Championship weekend

A great weekend with the number 1 and 2 seed fighting it out for Dynasty glory and some other game nobody cares about.

Anyone wanted to see how people want to work next year. We had odd numbers this year so I ssid I use it as a chance to make the league smaller (14 teams).

I can either leave it as first come first serve from the existing 15 players or I can open thr league up to regular forum members with a 12-14 team max.

Thoughts

Anyone want any scoring/roster changes. I was considering a IR/SUS slot with tge benches being small.

Congratulations to Phil Simms Kings! A well deserved victory.

(A. Luck failed in another big game...)

Congratulations to Phil Simms Kings.

giphy.gif

Cheers lads.

At 2-5  after week 7 i thought it would be a longshot.  But the Mighty Kings produced the run of their life to go 9 unbeaten.

Another great season in the TLW League. Already looking forward to next season.

• Upvote 1

HardyNFL

#Browns QB Johnny Manziel throws a Friday party. Saturday result: Manziel fined, CB Justin Gilbert suspended, WR Josh Gordon suspended. Wow.

28/12/14 16.28

And this the week after this beauty:

#Browns QB Johnny Manziel: "It's been a year of growing up for me. This is a job for me now. I have to take this a lot more seriously."

All seems to be unravelling at the Browns?

This season, yeh. Next season though is really promising. We're much stronger and have made some really nice acquisitions, and despite a few few key injuries we haven't been blown out in many games at all.

Two first round picks and plenty of cap room and I think we're in a good place heading forward.

This season, yeh. Next season though is really promising. We're much stronger and have made some really nice acquisitions, and despite a few few key injuries we haven't been blown out in many games at all.

Two first round picks and plenty of cap room and I think we're in a good place heading forward.

Need to hit on a QB though, which has to be annoying after spunking a 1st rounder on one a year ago.