You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Lee, could you tell Cadet to throw himself into the nearest bin? He cost me my fantasy game by 0.58 pts due to the fumble in the last minute, which gave Mick's Cowboys defence the points to beat me.

I'd like to throw Cadet, Lofton, Hawthorne, Haralson, Bunkley, Robinson, White and a few others in the bin but they keep waiving shitty contracts with loads on guaranteed money at me.
  • Upvote 1

Couldn't believe just how bad the Saints were.

Also couldn't believe just how bad the Bears D were. Thought we'd turned a corner but I guess not.

Some more good stuff on Uncle Sam today. Anyone else who wants to get involved just drop me a PM, the more the merrier.

http://www.unclesamsports.com

Oh, and the Bad News Bears are 4-0 now. I'm expecting to go undefeated this year and to add the regular TLW fantasy league to my dynasty league championship of a couple of years back.

The less said about the Saints the better.

Cant even bring myself to watch the game,unable to put up points on the Cowboys defense and yet more turnovers at critical time. The older vets cant be cut due to the contracts they have. Could be a long couple of years to get this team going if they dont draft well next year. We possible have the worst LB core in the league,not one of them can play coverage and its exploited each week. Just looking into the stats of the LBs for a piece i will put on http://www.unclesamsports.com in the coming days.

The Saints starting 4 LBs(Haralson-Hawthorne-Lofton-Galette) have combined played in 348 games and have a total of 49 Passes defended and 10 Interceptions. The Man that Lofton replaced as the Saints ILB alone had in 125 games 35 PD and 12 INT. The teams has payed middle money on mid tier LBs and its biting them in the backside. For some unknown reason the team will not draft LBs high. The last time the Saints picked a LB in the first round was 1995 and the 5 last LBs picked in rounds 1 or 2 includes Rickey Jackson in 1981.

42 - 0 with 2 mins left in the 3rd quarter.

JasonPhilCole: Margins of victory/lead in first 5 Thurs night games: 20, 20, 42, 31 and 28 (and counting). Not working out how CBS/NFL had hoped so far.

The TNF this season has been quite shit to be fair.