You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Fuck sake it gets worse

Ray Rice strained his hip flexor, no MRI scheduled as of now, per John Harbaugh

Rice wasn't on crutches after the game and the reports say he wasn't walking with much of a limp. Harbs said he's hopeful it's just a minor strain and he shouldn't miss too much time. Not that it'll really matter if the o-line don't start opening some holes for him to run through.

Ugly performance, but Ravens - Browns games usually are low scoring slugfests. Win is all that matters, though. Front seven is looking dominant, with the Suggs/Dumervil tandem on the edges looking shit hot, and Marlon Brown looks to be an absolute steal.

How many more injuries can we get

Bunkley out for 4 weeks

Walker out

Tom Johnson iffy 

and now looks like Patrick Robinson may be out for the season,knee looks fucked

Has Lance Moore been shagging Brees' missus or summat ?

Throw him the ball, fucks sake.

Ha i feel the same about Stills, would have a 60 yard or so catch too if it wasnt for pass interference.

Think you have me beat this week. Eli having one of those games

Tell me about it.

Thought we had blew it,had that FG gone over for the Bucs they would have held imo.

They have a good team building there if the get rid of that dick Schiano,that defense is nasty against the run and a nightmare to throw on if you dont have loads of passing options.Glad to get away with the win.

Anyway its 2-0 with two tough divisional wins in the books

Home to the Cardinals and Dolphins in the next two weeks.

Some real good safeties came into the league in the draft this year.Vaccaro was a great pick and Reid was a good pick for the 49ers

Gonna need 12 points from Steven Hauschka to win my game this week, which is unlikely as neither offense can get any rhythm going to even get in to FG range. It'd be much more managable if I'd have gone with my gut and started Dobson over Hartline as my flex; I bottled it at the last minute as Hartline's more of a proven commodity and I'd have been five points better off, which would be much more managable as 7 points from your kicker is more than doable.

As it stands, I reckon I'll lose by less than a point, such is my luck.

Tell me about it.

Thought we had blew it,had that FG gone over for the Bucs they would have held imo.

They have a good team building there if the get rid of that dick Schiano,that defense is nasty against the run and a nightmare to throw on if you dont have loads of passing options.Glad to get away with the win.

Anyway its 2-0 with two tough divisional wins in the books

Home to the Cardinals and Dolphins in the next two weeks.

Some real good safeties came into the league in the draft this year.Vaccaro was a great pick and Reid was a good pick for the 49ers

I'm not sure they would have held after that 35 yard Brees to Colston play but nonetheless them missing the FG made it easier. Also agree that Schiano is a cunt but we've seen head coaching changes affect defense before so I'm not certain it's a given that they'd be better off without him. He's a good motivator, just not the best X's and O's guy. They would benefit from a better offensive coordinator in my opinion.

Also I agree about Vaccaro, he's a stud in the making and hopefully will be a defensive leader for us in the future.