You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

It really is neck and neck.I think Watt will just pop it in the voting

Stats

Von Miller 13games

57 tackles,16sacks,6 forced fumbles,0 fumbles recovered,1Interception,1TD,2 passes defended

12 stuffed yards plays for 35 yards

JJ Watt 12 Games

60 Tackles,16.5sacks,1forced fumble,2recovered fumbles,15 passes defended,14 stuffed yard plays for 35 yards.

Why

Green will be the starting running back for the packers for the last few weeks.Lance Moore is the 3rd option in the Saints passing attack.

It's hardly a top 15 QB for a receiver that has 15 catches this season.

If the commissioner wants me to add Greg Little to the deal I will.

Thank you to half my team deciding to take the week off.11 bloody leagues and this one is looking like the only one I won't make the playoffs.

I had the same thing last week, ended up scoring 47 points and losing two players to IR.

I may just scrape a win this week if Brady and Daniels perform to a reasonable level.

My bench has scored 85 points this week and still has Vereen to go tonight, Mr T is dying to give me that Snickers this week.........

Wow! Luck and my Colts with an insane turnaround against the Lions. 2TDs in the last 3 minutes of the game to win 35-33. Peytonesque clutch play from Luck there, after being harassed and intercepted throughout the first 90 % of the game.

Definite Wild Card now, and could be making problems for a lot of the other teams, especially indoors.

You wont be indoors

The road to the superbowl in the AFC will go through Houston and New England.

Luck has been fantastic,everything the hype said he was,same with RG3 and Russell Wilson who has been overshadowed by the other two

The Superdome, duh?:whistle:

Got to get through Broncos, Pats and Texans first.

Not giving up hope:-). Could well be at home to the Ravens (or even the Steelers) in the wild card game, and then at Houston (isn't that a Dome as well?). I know all of Patriots, Broncos and Texans are better teams, but in one-off games a lot could happen. I think only the Pats will/would blast us away. Will be interesting next week up against the Texans to see how good/bad we are under pressure. We're 7-1 in one-score games, that shows good mentality at least!

Not giving up hope:-). Could well be at home to the Ravens (or even the Steelers) in the wild card game' date=' and then at Houston (isn't that a Dome as well?). I know all of Patriots, Broncos and Texans are better teams, but in one-off games a lot could happen. I think only the Pats will/would blast us away. Will be interesting next week up against the Texans to see how good/bad we are under pressure. We're 7-1 in one-score games, that shows good mentality at least![/quote']

Our D would eat Luck alive.

As for the Cleveland Steamers, this weeks win has, for the second time in 3 seasons, sealed the Division 2 title. Once again, the most storied franchise in TLW Fantasy history is going to the playoffs.

I also have a chance to end the South Park Cow's playoff surge in their debut season.

Steamer/Steeler nation.

Also, does anyone else think Odris' franchise has went shit since he moved it from Cincinnati to Buffalo?

Seriously pissed off with the Packers dropping them easy Inceptions last night.

Locker is added to the twat list for not using Johnson in the running game and trying to run himself the the shit throwing twat.

Oh yeah and fuck you Ponder you twat.

Not one reception for Rudolph

FUCK YOU ALL

Our D would eat Luck alive.

Steelers? Hard to disagree with that. Nevertheless, our run game has improved sufficiently to make other teams respect it (a little bit) more. That gives us and Luck a little more time than in Peyton's last few seasons. Luck seems to learn pretty fast too, and even if he's been a bit lucky too, I won't have given up beforehand (especially if Ben's injury woes continues), as your guys aren't exactly producing at the top end of their potential at all times either...

Steelers? Hard to disagree with that. Nevertheless' date=' our run game has improved sufficiently to make other teams respect it (a little bit) more. That gives us and Luck a little more time than in Peyton's last few seasons. Luck seems to learn pretty fast too, and even if he's been a bit lucky too, I won't have given up beforehand (especially if Ben's injury woes continues), as your guys aren't exactly producing at the top end of their potential at all times either...[/quote']

Offensively no. On defence we've been excellent. Now Troys back too. Ben got sacked a few times yesterday and his movement looked tremendous. Still not 100%, mind.

Offensively no. On defence we've been excellent. Now Troys back too. Ben got sacked a few times yesterday and his movement looked tremendous. Still not 100%, mind.

Oh, I know, ranked first aren't you? Was thinking offensively. Thought Mendenhall would be huge for you this year, but he's not really continued where he left off last year, has he? As you say, Big Ben is always dangerous, carrying knocks or not... Would rather meet the Ravens than your guys if he's back to full fitness. Looks like Broncos are running away, so will be one of them, hopefully at home. Would be nice if the Texans rested their starters in the last game, then I think we'll do enough to be at Lucas Oil... Would be fantastic if the Pats slipped up and we beat the Texans next week (I think they're overachieving a bit actually), nothing is impossible in the NFL it seems:yes: