You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Major fuck up by Jim Schwartz

Player was down but no whistle so he got up and run on to score.Schwatz throws the flag but as the whistle hasnt gone its a non reviewable penalty.

Major screw up 24-14 then 80+yard run score becomes 24-21

Its a shit rule that, even if he threw the flag. That play should never be allowed to stand.

I really dislike Schwartz so find it kinda funny,i also need the Lions to loose being a Saints fan and wanting to hold onto that faint hope of the playoffs.

The coaches should know by now to keep the flags on scoring plays as everyone is too be reviewed.I like the new rule that allows them plays to go,its easy to go back and cancel is after a review.Play to the whistle

More trading news out of South Park as Mike Wallace and Mendenhall go to the Phlegms with Percy Harvin coming the other way.

Really like the look of my team now

QB P. Manning

RB T.Richardson

RB C.Johnson

WR M.Colston

WR P.Harvin

TE K.Rudolph

FLX R.Mathews

Seahawks D

Good timing for you

I didn't think it would go through till after the weekend.Not complaining just hoping Harvin plays the weekend.

Yeah. The only reason I've let Harvin go is because of his health. He could well play this weekend, but I've been holding onto Demarco Murray all season and he mightn't even play next week. Can't trust any injury news at all. Roethlisberger is bound to be back for the Ravens game... or at least that's probably the plan.

Yeah. The only reason I've let Harvin go is because of his health. He could well play this weekend' date=' but I've been holding onto Demarco Murray all season and he mightn't even play next week. Can't trust any injury news at all. Roethlisberger is bound to be back for the Ravens game... or at least that's probably the plan.[/quote']

Tomlin said Ben was aiming for the Ravens game. If there's a remote chance of him playing, he'll play. Plus, he'll keep his cards close to his chest with regards to Bens health.

61 points from Robert Griffin the Third, Megatron, an inactive Ben Tate and Dan Bailey. Really, really pleased.

They have to be very careful with Ben,there was a report that if he come back too early he could sustain career long nerve damage.

He will be back asap but the Steelers may need to limit him for his own long term health

DeCastro has resumed training for the steelers aswell.

They have to be very careful with Ben' date='there was a report that if he come back too early he could sustain career long nerve damage.

He will be back asap but the Steelers may need to limit him for his own long term health

DeCastro has resumed training for the steelers aswell.[/quote']

De Castro blew up training camp. Was supposed to be the best guard we'd had since Aaron Smith. I don't think he'll play much towards the end of the season. Willy Colon has been doing an ok enough job.

The thing with Ben is that if there's a slight chance he'll play, he'll play. And Tomlin will let him.

ESPN are reporting Roethlisberger is out of his sling, too and his moving his arm normally.