You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Well, that's not my team, man.

I've got Russell Wilson available if you're interested?

Sorry got you two mixed up. I knew you were in my division and you were in the hunt.

Thanks for the offer but Wilson has the same value as Bradford in terms of points so there's no real point for me.

Just had a bit of a mooch around the league to see if I could pick up a top RB in a trade for my depth of receivers and half decent running backs and noticed that Clems Clams team would appear to be shit hot. Bit strange how they are doing so badly.

I seen that when I went on a scout. Amazing scenes.

Just had a bit of a mooch around the league to see if I could pick up a top RB in a trade for my depth of receivers and half decent running backs and noticed that Clems Clams team would appear to be shit hot. Bit strange how they are doing so badly.

Yep Ive wondered that myself some weeks.

Drafting Larry Fitzgerald in the first round was a mistake, Great player but the guys throwing to him are awful

Breaking News

534709_4976253813529_2003035104_n.jpg

Reports out of South Park suggest the Cows could be on the verge of signing Ryan Mathews.

In a move that will surprise some the Cows have agreed a trade that will send back up QB to Campioni`s with the under performing Mathews going the other way,the trade just waits on league approval.

Mathews will be hoping to improve on a disappointing start to the season. So much was expected from Mathews but after a pre season clavicle injury that kept him out of the first two games he has struggled to get going this season.

With only 1 TD and 522 yards running,203 receiving in a struggling offense its been a underwhelming season so far.More worrying is the 2 lost fumbles from Mathews.Teaming up with Chris Johnson,Trent Richardson,Darren McFadden,Mike Goodson,Rashard Mendenhall and Joique Bell in the most crowed backfield in the league, you have to wonder if there will be more moves ahead for the Cows.

I drafted well enough to set these deals up.

Traded out Felix Jones and Tony Romo for Chris Johnson and Carson Palmer

Now traded Palmer for Mathews

You just made a nice trade yourself

McFadden,Goodson,Bell,Mendenhall on the block

Upgrades wanted at reciever and Tight End

I drafted well enough to set these deals up.

Traded out Felix Jones and Tony Romo for Chris Johnson and Carson Palmer

Now traded Palmer for Mathews

You just made a nice trade yourself

McFadden,Goodson,Bell,Mendenhall on the block

Upgrades wanted at reciever and Tight End

Pleased with my trade gotta be honest.

Could be really nice if Newton steps up his game.

I was pissed when i missed him in the draft.I wasnt expecting to have a shot at him with the 14th pick but when he was there still at 13 i was getting ready to take him untill Phlegms jumped in.Turned out great in the end as i picked up Peyton in the 6th round after Romo in the 5th.Just wished i took Doug Martin with my early second rounder,i was worried about two rookie RBs though.