You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Looks like my Stormers are going to inflict an opening week defeat on the Phlegms in the Dynasty league.

Some score you got there. Even if I played Kevin Smith's 23 points instead of that worthless bum DeAngelo Williams I still would've been a bit short.

And the less said about my other team the better. Baltimore D are going to have to go ballistic tonight on Dalton to give me any chance.

Some score you got there. Even if I played Kevin Smith's 23 points instead of that worthless bum DeAngelo Williams I still would've been a bit short.

And the less said about my other team the better. Baltimore D are going to have to go ballistic tonight on Dalton to give me any chance.

Yeah you still scored more than half the league mate.

Watched my first NFL game in about 8 years yesterday, Colts vs Bears.

Enjoyed it and epsecially felt sorry for the Colts QB who had no luck at all.

They were being very complimentary towards him during commentary, I thought he looked ok and had an eye for a pass but his WR's appeared to be a little behind his play.

What do you guys think?

I know he is a rookie and it appears a lo of teams are gambling on Rookie's this year.

The main thing is the Redskins won.

Watched my first NFL game in about 8 years yesterday, Colts vs Bears.

Enjoyed it and epsecially felt sorry for the Colts QB who had no luck at all.

They were being very complimentary towards him during commentary, I thought he looked ok and had an eye for a pass but his WR's appeared to be a little behind his play.

What do you guys think?

I know he is a rookie and it appears a lo of teams are gambling on Rookie's this year.

The main thing is the Redskins won.

I think Luck will be fine in the long term, he just came up against a good Defence and was asked to throw too much in his first game. He might struggle this year since the Colts O-line looks pretty poor but there's no doubting his quality.

I think Luck will be fine in the long term, he just came up against a good Defence and was asked to throw too much in his first game. He might struggle this year since the Colts O-line looks pretty poor but there's no doubting his quality.

I would say the protection of him was also quite poor too.

I think I might have to get back into watching it.

My team the Redskins won't offer anything in terms of the excitment of being Packers or Bears fan for example, but it was good to watch again.

There is alot to get excited about if you are a redskins fan.

Rookie franchise QB with immense talent.

A best of a rookie RB.

Good defence.

I'll have to have a look at that trade offer.

I'll get back to you.

Sound I shall be taking better notice of the twitter feeds I get about them. It was all doom and gloom last season.

Sound I shall be taking better notice of the twitter feeds I get about them. It was all doom and gloom last season.

It won't be that way this season.

Lot's of excitement ahead for you guys and out of the NFC East I'd rather see you guys win than NYG, NYG, or especially the cowboys...

RGIII looked great against us. I was telling "Like it Is" this just last night but since I've been watching the NFL he's probably the most composed Rookie QB I've ever seen. Now the Skins offense looked way different and teams will play him better once they have tape on him but if his attitude and work ethic are right he'll be great QB for years to come.

Regarding your D, they were excellent most of the game but Haslett always seems to do well against the more high-powered offenses. It's the grind it out offenses that he had trouble with when he was our HC. I did notice him going into prevent at the end there, but RGIII had taken too much time off the clock for the Saints to be able to get where we needed to and have a chance to tie the game that isn't the Hailmary prayer toss.