You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Ah. He's a strangler, I see.

It'll probably be Alfred Morris now!

I don't know why I didn't give the Shanahanigans a wide berth. It's like an abusive relationship for fantasy owners...

When you're at the 50th running back you can't really do too much better though eh? If one of them gets a full starting job you are in luck. Invites bad karma though hoping for injuries.

296608_4549261018976_1797333249_n.jpg

In shocking news the South Park Cows have traded one of their QuarterBacks.

6075_4549252658767_1190982106_n.jpg

In the early hours of Sep 4,the South Park Cows of the TLWNFL traded away stud QB Tony Romo to add Chris Johnson of the Stockton Stranglers to a already crowded backfield.

Johnson will join Darren McFadden and rookie Trent Richardson as starting backs,with Mike Goodson offering cover until Rashad Mendenhall recovers from injury.

Veteran Felix Jones has gone to the Stranglers as part of the trade,with Carson Palmer joining the Cows to offer injury cover to future Hall of Fame QB Peyton Manning.

125px-Cheerleader.PNG

Sounding like the Mendenhall pick up may be my best pick up of the draft.

Though Mendenhall (knee) practiced Monday, it doesn't seem likely that he'll suit up for the Steelers out of the gate, cbssports.com reports. "It's been progressing. Feels good, felt normal. I was able to cut, no hesitation. But I just take it one day at a time and just try to build on that," Mendenhall said Monday. "I was never really on a timetable. I'm just kind of working through every day. I've been able to do what I was asked to do, and do it well."

Analysis: Mendenhall hasn't ruled out the possibility of playing in Sunday's season opener, but he's not expected to and the Steelers will almost assuredly head into Week 1 with a backfield led by Isaac Redman and Jonathan Dwyer, with rookie Chris Rainey and/or Baron Batch in the mix as well.

Sounding like the Mendenhall pick up may be my best pick up of the draft.

Though Mendenhall (knee) practiced Monday' date=' it doesn't seem likely that he'll suit up for the Steelers out of the gate, cbssports.com reports. "It's been progressing. Feels good, felt normal. I was able to cut, no hesitation. But I just take it one day at a time and just try to build on that," Mendenhall said Monday. "I was never really on a timetable. I'm just kind of working through every day. I've been able to do what I was asked to do, and do it well."

Analysis: Mendenhall hasn't ruled out the possibility of playing in Sunday's season opener, but he's not expected to and the Steelers will almost assuredly head into Week 1 with a backfield led by Isaac Redman and Jonathan Dwyer, with rookie Chris Rainey and/or Baron Batch in the mix as well.[/quote']

You got him a pick before me, too.

Looking good, Lee.

Yeah,handy to catch up for those who don't have gamepass.

14hrs to go,looking toward to tonight.

Bed when I get in and up at 12 for the game.Anyone else going to be watching?.

I'll be getting in from work at 6 and going right to bed so I get up for it.

Touch and go with Witten tonight.

That O line of the Cowboys is a mess and Romo better be ready to scramble his ass off with JPP,Osi and the rest smashing through that line.

That Offensive line has been a mess for years

Its a pity that Jerry insists on drafting for glamour rather than need.

As an owner hes fantastic, but he still believes that he can put together a Superbowl team without Jimmy Johnsons help as a GM