You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 loses is not a bid deal.

WhiskeyJar

Granted this is only our third game of the season, but can anyone see us going on a good run (and I mean a title winning run) from here? I cant. We're just looking like we dont have the belief within the squad and that's worrying only three games in.

Trying to but it's hard. As our injured players come back and our bench/midfield starts looking stronger, possibly, it's just trying to hang on until then.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't know the significance of two losses until we've played more games, so there's no point getting too upset. What we can say for sure, and it is not too early to say this, even after three games, is that we need to improve or we will be out of it. Things are so competitive that you do not get too many chances to drop points and live to fight another day for the title. We need something to give us hope. It is within us to go on a good run. We need to.

this team is incapable of putting a run together, mentally they dont have it and i'm losing a bit of faith in them. at least they'll stop mouthing off to the press

Dont want to hear that kind of talk. We can and we will put together a nice little run. 3 games in and already some of our fans are defeated. In the end what the team needs is a little inspiration.

If at three games in you are talking this shite then imagine what you will say after 10, 20 and 30 games.

This aint over, I wish some of our fans realise that and get behind the team.

If we lose against Bolton, you would havwe every right to have a go at them.

Win our next and we've won half of them.

And lost half of them. That's Tottenham form, who incidentally are above us in the table.

Whoever keeps saying this is not a big deal is deluded. We're all fed up of your stupid pointless positive talk. We've been hearing it for 20 fucking years and yet you still go on harping about it.

And lost half of them. That's Tottenham form, who incidentally are above us in the table.

Whoever keeps saying this is not a big deal is deluded. We're all fed up of your stupid pointless positive talk. We've been hearing it for 20 fucking years and yet you still go on harping about it.

So you would rather I go saying that I want my team to be relegated so we can oust the owners?

Its not a big deal because there are 105 points left. Its not a big deal because its just three games. Its not a big deal because Rafa will get it right. Its not a big deal because the other teams will drop points too.

Get your act together and stop your defeatist talk.

Clearly we are capable of recovering and going on a great run, but it's not hysterical at all to be highly concerned after losing six points from a mere three matches and playing so badly into the bargain. I still believe that the league will be won by a lower points total than in the previous few years and I also think it's worth remembering that, as long as we avoid the death by a thousand draws syndrome, a couple of defeats are not insurmountable. However, we've put ourselves under huge fucking pressure after no time at all and that's worrying.

Team ------------------Pld-W--D-L--GF-GA-GD-Pts

• 1 Manchester United 38 28 6 4 68 24 +44 90

2 Liverpool----------38 25 11 2 77 27 +50 86

3 Chelsea-----------38 25 8 5 68 24 +44 83

We are not out of it yet.

It was a bad performace and granted some our players played really shit.

But they will get their act together eventually, and they will play the fantastic football that we know they can play.

Its not over yet.

stop living in a fucking fantasy world where everything will be sorted. we were not only beaten, but outplayed. by aston fucking villa. above, united lost 4 in a whole season, and we've lost 2 in 3. It's fucking embarassing and something drastic needs to happen fucking soon. lucas, get a fucking grip, i know you're shite, fuck me, everyone knows that lad, but your the best we've got for now. Admittedly this might be a bit premature, but i am already dreaming of king kenny back in the hot seat until the end of the season and then a proven title winning manager for next . (mourinho, rijkaard, hiddink etc) The rest of the country is laughing at us, at this rate we're not even going to make the top four.

p.s i know king kenny is a proven title winner, i'd just like the aforementioned above!

and will somebody please tell me what the fuck happened after nando's goal because nando scored and then the screen cut to young placing the ball on the penalty spot! To say I went from 'FUCKING GET IN' to 'FUCK' in a matter of half a second wouldn't be far from the truth!

everyone just has to step up and play for this club with passion, already 6 points behind the favourites after 3 games is not good enough, we just have do what we did against the top teams last year, and abliterise the smaller ones. Awful last night, we must improve quickly, very quickly

everyone just has to step up and play for this club with passion, already 6 points behind the favourites after 3 games is not good enough, we just have do what we did against the top teams last year, and abliterise the smaller ones. Awful last night, we must improve quickly, very quickly

Indeed, what I am saying to the team is pick up the pace otherwise we are going to fall behind, very fast.

To the fans I say its too early to hit the panic button, we have had our best season so we know we have the quality in team. We just need to focus a bit more and become consistent once again.

I hate the fact that some fans are calling for the managers head 3 games in. Who are we Bolton or Liverpool??

there hasn't been enough of that for my liking

To win the league from here after giving Chelsea a six point lead would be fucking astonishing.

Not so sure Chelsea will be the main worry, their manager.....I'm convinced he's going to have problems as the season goes on. They might actually be in a better position than ever to win the CL, but can't see them taking the PL.