You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where's code?

dennis tooth

Guest Numero Veinticinco
We have just lost 3-1 at home to fuckin Aston Villa, our second loss in our 3 first games and someone starts a thread about me? :ermm:

Thats something.

Are you going to make any comment about his defensive display? I mean, you can judge a player in 15 minutes, and you've wanted to see him against a decent left winger. What's your verdict?

Are you going to make any comment about his defensive display? I mean, you can judge a player in 15 minutes, and you've wanted to see him against a decent left winger. What's your verdict?

What decent left winger, the one who went into his shell last season every time Villa played a top 6 team?

Johnson is good going forward but average at the back.

Johnson is the perfect example of you get what you pay for spending 18m on a full back means that the guess work has been eliminated his price tells you he is one of the best players you could have in that position and is an improvment on what we have had there before but this season we have a better RB but until Aquilani is fit we are a weaker unit in the CM position they are facts that i think almost every Red would agree on what we have failed to do is improve the left side of our team and added another striking threat this was the area's of the team that we needed to improve and rafa has failed to be backed at a time where we were closer than we have been for 15 years to being the best side in the country and that is what i cant forgive these two for

Johnson is the perfect example of you get what you pay for spending 18m on a full back means that the guess work has been eliminated his price tells you he is one of the best players you could have in that position and is an improvment on what we have had there before but this season we have a better RB but until Aquilani is fit we are a weaker unit in the CM position they are facts that i think almost every Red would agree on what we have failed to do is improve the left side of our team and added another striking threat this was the area's of the team that we needed to improve and rafa has failed to be backed at a time where we were closer than we have been for 15 years to being the best side in the country and that is what i cant forgive these two for

Here, have some of these:

,,,,,.......----,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Guest Numero Veinticinco
What decent left winger, the one who went into his shell last season every time Villa played a top 6 team?

Yeah, I couldn't see that one coming! There are not that many players on the left that are better than Young. If Young isn't 'decent' then what is he? Average? Poor?

Who does he need to shut out for you to acknowledge that he might be better at defending that you originally gave him credit for?

Yeah, I couldn't see that one coming! There are not that many players on the left that are better than Young. If Young isn't 'decent' then what is he? Average? Poor?

Who does he need to shut out for you to acknowledge that he might be better at defending that you originally gave him credit for?

A Norwegian passport?

Johnson is good going forward but average at the back.

What a swizz!

It was you who said you'd wait until he'd been up against a decent winger, named Ash Young and then said you'd reveal more then.

You are footballs equivalent to Ian Huntley.

Your name should be published on a list of football perversers and you are not allowed to live within 50 meters of a football pitch.

Also I think this should be legal, Like Megan's law, this would be called 'Johnson's Law'.

Go on, try and dribble past Glen then and tell him he is a shit to average defender, put the rage in average I dare ya!

*Norweigian Jarhlsberg also has a nutty undertaste.

So, Code, how many wingers and how many hours of play into the season do we have to wait for the '15 minute' assessment?

Please tell us so we can wait in anticipation of your venerable yay or nay. Some of us can't make a decision until you pour forth your wisdom with your stats and declarations.