You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gerrard Song Tonight

Carradona

Anyone remember the Geoff Boycott assault on his girlfriend?

David Gower said "Some newspapers are reporting that Geoff hit her 20 times, the assault must have lasted all day".

That is quality.

The Bolton fans were singing "He hit her five times" about Cissé a few years back.

They were funny songs to be fair. The Kop was like a library, even more so than usual. I was in the Lower Centenary and whenever i'm sat anywhere other than The Kop i'm usualy looking over wishing i was in there. Last night there were probably more songs coming from by where i was sat, at least that i could hear anyway.

They were funny songs to be fair. The Kop was like a library, even more so than usual. I was in the Lower Centenary and whenever i'm sat anywhere other than The Kop i'm usualy looking over wishing i was in there. Last night there were probably more songs coming from by where i was sat, at least that i could hear anyway.

We seemed realy loud from up at the back of the Kop. almost non-stop singing by me, and it felt like a brilliant atmosphere. Obviously the lazy arses down towards the front couldn't be bothered to open their mouths and spread the singing.

That made me laugh. They can shove their Delilah up their arse though, the noisy bastards.

fella behind me pointed out though that every time they sang delilah we scored. We should start singing it.

I thought the lack of singing from us in the Kop was poor to be honest. I sit about 2/3rds up on the left and for the last few seasons I've noticed that even when we (on the left) bother to sing we are out of sync with those in the middle - even singing YNWA. It's almost like we need a conductor! I'm hoping that something is done to allow the singers to be in the middle if and when we ever get a new ground. It's embarressing letting fans of the smaller clubs taunt us into singing.

We seemed realy loud from up at the back of the Kop. almost non-stop singing by me, and it felt like a brilliant atmosphere. Obviously the lazy arses down towards the front couldn't be bothered to open their mouths and spread the singing.

In fairness, i had people saying similar things to me last season when i thought we were quite load. I was in the Lower Cent by the Anny rd corner flag and you couldn't really hear much but there was more singing down there than i expected. Due to the website being a load of shite i'm back there for Burnley so i'll see if it's the same again. If i dont get in the Kop for the Hull game i'm gonna wait outside our ticket office and fist one of those slags in the bum hole.

Yeah, I didnt think it was too bad either. Its been ALOT worse.

Fair play to the Stoke fans, there was some good banter. they did seem a tad obsessed with Stevie tho.