You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest simon

I am deadly serious when i say im up for that. As they say desperate times call for drastic measures.

Simon. People aren't really taking the piss. It's just that your "idea" was one of the very first things suggested when we all realised that the Yanks were a pair of criminals. The problem is, only a small percentage of people are willing to actually act against the owners. Most people, and I include the local season ticket holders where you'd hope for full suppoer, but most are just happy to go along to the game and don't want to get involved.

I use a shared season ticket in the upper cent and I'm surrounded by mainly older generation season ticket holders and when I've been angrily complaining about the owners and that we need to act, I’ve been told to “give it a rest”, “Change the record”, etc. Most are pretty apathetic.

So at the start of the season when we've got our best chance of winning the league for a long time we remove our support and leave an end with the away supporters.

Utter genius.

I know you have al said why this couldn't happen.

I couldn't give a fuck about our results if it means getting them cunts out.

Thing is if we won the league we would never get rid of them fuckers.

I have an Idea but to work everyone needs to be on it can someone suggest this to the SOS as well please?

My idea is the only way to get rid of these cunts is to leave an empty stadium for the next 5 games if my plan comes i'm sure the yanks would be out by 3 matches. We need to act fast everyone who wants these cunts out should not turn up to the next 5 games but let it be known we will back our next investors 100% so it doesn't affect the chances of finding another buyer every match we miss we stand out side of the grounds protesting the yanks out. This is my idea and i'm pretty much certain this would work it would let the yanks know they will not get another penny off us. The reason this has to be done fast is because in this time there is a huge chance we will loose games. Doing it fast and by fast i mean the next game is the best a fastest way to get these cunts out. Im past caring about our results i just want these cunts out.

Sorry if i have phrased this wrongly but i'm sure you will understand what i am saying.

It would work, if the idea worked, which it wouldn't. The tickets would be sucked up in an instant, theres irish and foreigners who don't give a fuck about this shit and will happily take up any ticket and then marcgh into the ground with the 'S*n' under their arm. Silly proposal.

I have a cunning plan, Si. Find the pair of 'cunts' (Nb. No apostrophe) and, masquerading as their most fervent supporter, politely ask for an autograph. Hand over a folded piece of paper for them to sign. Here's the clever part - on the underneath, where they can't see you must type the following:

"We, the undersigned, agree to pay all taxes owed by Mr S.L.F.C.Green to any nation within the European Union".

They'll have no option but to sell everything they own to foot the bill.

I have a cunning plan, Si. Find the pair of 'cunts' (Nb. No apostrophe) and, masquerading as their most fervent supporter, politely ask for an autograph. Hand over a folded piece of paper for them to sign. Here's the clever part - on the underneath, where they can't see you must type the following:

"We, the undersigned, agree to pay all taxes owed by Mr S.L.F.C.Green to any nation within the European Union".

They'll have no option but to sell everything they own to foot the bill.

Blue nose.

Me and my mate Simon are too smart to be foiled by a cunning plan.

Simon your plan is sound mate, the only flaw is we have to convince another forty four thousand, that aside it is perfect.

I have an Idea but to work everyone needs to be on it can someone suggest this to the SOS as well please?

My idea is the only way to get rid of these cunts is to leave an empty stadium for the next 5 games if my plan comes i'm sure the yanks would be out by 3 matches. We need to act fast everyone who wants these cunts out should not turn up to the next 5 games but let it be known we will back our next investors 100% so it doesn't affect the chances of finding another buyer every match we miss we stand out side of the grounds protesting the yanks out. This is my idea and i'm pretty much certain this would work it would let the yanks know they will not get another penny off us. The reason this has to be done fast is because in this time there is a huge chance we will loose games. Doing it fast and by fast i mean the next game is the best a fastest way to get these cunts out. Im past caring about our results i just want these cunts out.

Sorry if i have phrased this wrongly but i'm sure you will understand what i am saying.

ok say you or sos get this to work what if they dont go?? oh yeah the club will lose more money because the gates are down then we do have more chance of doing a leeds.Yeah i will say good idea but you have to know for a fact that they will sell up if not its just going to make matters worse and we will all be moaning when G&H get it into there heads they have to sell the likes of torres to balance the books......tell me im wrong? For anything like this to work it has to be a 100% support thing and to be honest thats never going to happen.

Chances that we might do a leeds are probable. Worst comes to worst when we are unable to meet interest payments, they start selling our players ( Xabi ) and sack our beloved Rafa. They will not stop until they have utterly no way to repay the debt.

If they survive this:

Cunts:Liverppol have such a strong fanbase, lets not worry. We sell the player and sack Rafa if we are 'forced to' in order to repay the debt and then finally manage to build the stadium, the fans will still fill it up.

Wenger alluded earlier in the week to the possibility of a European League being formed, something i've felt will happen for some time now, and I believe these two charlatans are hanging on until that happens because if/when it does the money floating around will be astronomical.

The problem is, the way they are steadily screwing the club up, we might not be in a position to be in any European League.

I know it's frustrating having these two in charge due to bare faced lies being fed to us all from day 1, but I fear that we'll have to put up with them for some time now, unless they are seriously hurt, financially, somehow and have to sell up.

Unfortunately I don't see that happening and as the economic situation globally recovers, so will their grip on the club.

Sorry if that sounds defeatist, but it really is going to take someone to come out of left field and buy us out if they are to go.

SOS, save our Simon

My plan is a cunning one. Make a full size replica of an anfield out of left over cardboard boxes from b&q or asda. Then, on the next match day they attend put up cardboard 'new route' signs along the route from the airport to our secret, hidden location.

With the left over cardboard also make full size replicas of daytrippers, complete with club shop bags and cameras, this will ensure they don't get suspicous when they arrive at the ground.

Once they enter anfield the cardboard doors slam behind them they find them selves inside a cage, tied to a hot air balloon. Down goes the Walls of 'Anfield' and wooosh, the yanks and air balloon are away.

I've done the math and with two people we can build the ground in 2.5 days, give or take a day or two.

Pm me for details

Guest davelfc

Better still, get some blue people's clubs flags, some 'season tickets available' signs and clad some of the stadium in blue wood. Most day trippers will walk past thinking it's woodison.

Of course we'll need to get the drains up to make the stench right.