Quantcast
Stoke (H) Match Thread - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

TLW picks the team v Stoke  

716 members have voted

1. 1. TLW picks the team v Stoke

May be a bit early but we just need to start thinking about the next game and win it.

Score predictions?

Scorers?

Team?

We will win, we'll prove the doubters wrong with a smashing 4-0 performance. Torres hat-trick and Kuyt.

Like most people are saying we should play Kuyt behind Torres, get Riera back in, and put Benni on the right with Stevie back in the middle with masch.

Come on lads!

Tottenham might have been a blessing in disguise, as we're now doing what we did towards the end of last season, chasing the leaders. It might be the perfect thing to get us back into that style of play.

Let's get back up that table and at it again.

Still think it'll be Kelly RB, Johnson CB with Carra, Lucas and Masch in midfield, Torres and Gerrard upfront. I just hope Riera returns. edit : NM, the Skrtel is actually planning on being back again, madness with a cracked jaw, but hope it goes ok for him if so.

And if Riera isn't there and Babel is on instead of Yossi I'll lose the plot I think...

Tottenham might have been a blessing in disguise, as we're now doing what we did towards the end of last season, chasing the leaders. It might be the perfect thing to get us back into that style of play.

That's so fucking dumb.

Gérard? Is that you?!

Really glad there's less than 24 hours before this starts now so we can try and put Tottenham behind us, these last couple of days have sucked. Although the lack of players on the bench and the shit that's followed with the 1.5m etc, has been eye opening again. I just hope we don't forget it if the results start turning good and think that things are fine.

This can't finish 0-0. I mean, come on. Really?

Yes it will.

I'd like to be confident and say we'll do this and that, but I've got so superstitious lately that I daren't say a thing.

I think we'll win reasonably comfortably. But I really really really want someone to put the fucking boot into Sorenson at some point.

May be a bit early but we just need to start thinking about the next game and win it.

Score predictions?

Scorers?

Team?

We will win, we'll prove the doubters wrong with a smashing 4-0 performance. Torres hat-trick and Kuyt.

Like most people are saying we should play Kuyt behind Torres, get Riera back in, and put Benni on the right with Stevie back in the middle with masch.

Come on lads!

I doubt many people are saying that. Dirk should be kept on the right, with Yossi behind Torres.

Like I said before the Tottenham game, if we drop Gerrard into the middle, and play Yossi behind Nando. If we have Lucas and Mascherano in the middle again, we'll struggle IMO.

Hope Kelly gets the nod, if Skrtel is injured. I'm confident he'll do well. He's 6'3 aswell, so he's got the height to be dominant in the air against Stokes set pieces.

Really dunno how this one is going to go, though I predicted 2-1 Spurs before the game on Sunday, so I'll go for 3-1 Liverpool, with Gerrard and Nando both on the scoresheet.