You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bad year for wasps in my neck of the woods as well. Rotten little fuckers.

Grew up with a big apple tree in the back yard. A half-rotted apple can hold a half dozen' date=' easily. And they all die when you stomp on them.

I generally live and let live--but not with those little bastards.[/quote']

And again.

• 3 months later...

Just got stung on the toe by a bee. Dozy cunt was sitting in the grass in my back garden.

Haven't been stung since I was a kid, I'd forgotten how painful it is. Ow y'bastard. Bit of Bepanthen cream seems to be sorting it though.

The fucks that got to do with wasps? 

Just got stung on the toe by a bee. Dozy cunt was sitting in the grass in my back garden.

Haven't been stung since I was a kid, I'd forgotten how painful it is. Ow y'bastard. Bit of Bepanthen cream seems to be sorting it though.

Feel sorry for the bee too. Buggers gonna die of bee aids now.

What the fuck have you got to do with not being bent?

I wasn't starting a new thread to talk about a fucking bee sting, and I couldn't find a bee thread. This one will do as a catch all for black and yellow stinging insects.

hahahaha classroom insults. 

im glad it stung you 

• 5 years later...

I’m not arsed about wasps, they don’t bother me, I just ignore them and they go away. Doesn’t bother me if they land on me. Never been stung by one. 

Out before in Farmer Teds which is bad enough anyway with loads of kids running around screaming and one of the people we were with had a fit every time one went near them. Jumping up and down, flapping their arms, no wonder the fucker wants to sting you. Have a bit of dignity. 

28 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'd take them over blue bottles. I swear to god blue bottles make that much noise on purpose through their mouths to piss people off. Crawl to the edge of the open window and then turn around and go back the other way... You fucking arsehole.

Same. Had the back door open loads the last few weeks and the biggest of the lot keep flying in and whizzing round the room sounding like my BMX did when I used to crush a can of coke over the wheel so it sounded like a motorbike. 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Same. Had the back door open loads the last few weeks and the biggest of the lot keep flying in and whizzing round the room sounding like my BMX did when I used to crush a can of coke over the wheel so it sounded like a motorbike. 

Reliving your navy days?

On 27/12/2013 at 21:53, General Dryness said:

I’d do more than sting you if I was just lying there, sunbathing, and some big galoot came and stood on me.