You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

As if they're not bad enough anyway, now they're on the piss

Drunk wasps may attack us, warns Red Cross - Nature - Environment - The Independent

There is no 'may' about it. A wasp with lowered inhibitions due to get pissed will attack. It's more likely to end up arse over tit rather than landing the devastating knockout blow, but it will continue to want to have a go despite being unable to get up. Then the next morning (if it makes it that far), it will be a cranky little bastard crawling around moaning about "ma fuckin heed!"

There is no 'may' about it. A wasp with lowered inhibitions due to get pissed will attack. It's more likely to end up arse over tit rather than landing the devastating knockout blow, but it will continue to want to have a go despite being unable to get up. Then the next morning (if it makes it that far), it will be a cranky little bastard crawling around moaning about "ma fuckin heed!"

Are you suggesting wasps are Scottish?

Cunts, the fucking lot of them! Nasty, bad tempered, non-productive, ill mannered cunts! They come into your house, slowly, arrogantly, imperiously - acting like they own the fucking place. Not like flies. Those dirty, dumb, shit eating fuckers come into your home, probably inebriated by feasting on wino's excrement. and they panic. They bang their fucking heads against windows. swoop into extractor fans, get lost in blinds like they're in a fucking jungle and generally do everything to get out as fast as they flew in. Probably to get back to a pile of pit bull shit.

Yet wasps, left unswatted, tend to bring their mates with them. Normally equally arrogant cunts with chips on their wings, just ready to give you one of those 'what the fucking, fuckity, fucking fuck' stings. Knee, elbow, nose or, depending on how naked you get in summer, your fucking dick or bollock satchel. Yes, I like to parade in my natural state around the privacy of my own home from time time. But wasps, like frying chips, demand clothing. And i hate them.

I wrote to my MP, Stephen Twigg, stating my problem with wasps and wanting to know what the fuck he was going to do about them. He just wanted to know what time of the day I got naked. MPs, worse than fucking wasps. Don't let either species into your home.

Utter cunts! All of them.

Noticed an obscene amount stuck in our recycling bin. All buzzing around bladdered from the empty bottles of Erdinger and Sam Adams. Little fuckers.

Or was it an 'obscene amount' of empty bottles?

I am ashamed to admit that when I put out our box the other day it contained just one single solitary bottle (Innis & Gunn Blonde, if you are curious)

Or was it an 'obscene amount' of empty bottles?

I am ashamed to admit that when I put out our box the other day it contained just one single solitary bottle (Innis & Gunn Blonde' date=' if you are curious)[/quote']

Both. An obscene amount in an obscene amount of bottles.

Yeah we've got em down here. The insect life is pretty similar to the UK really. We don't have any massive scary shite like the aussies have, anyway.
Must be ten years since I even saw a wasp here. Possibly that's because word's gone around the wasp world about what I can do with a cigarette lighter and a can of WD40 though.

My Missus cannot say "wasp". Honestly. It's fucking hilarious. If I ask to say it, she says "waps". She has to slow down and really deliberate to say it correctly. Cracks me up. She's pretty intelligent too before anyone asks if I married a complete cockney.