You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I was planning on starting this very thread when I got in.

I work on the bins, and let me tell you it's not been fun, especially Odeon's what with all that popcorn hanging out the fuckers. Got stung on my arm. Cunt in the bastard.

I helped Police the Bulldog Bash near Stratford last week. A layby near the entrace was used as a point of search for Police, but all the vehicles and cabins were left unattended the night before.

Some funny fucker smeared Jam all underneath the vehicles and portaloos etc, making it a wasp nightmare for any Officer there. I found this quite clever, and extend congratulations rather than ill will to the scallywag Hells Angel that did such a creative thing.

Man, having a wasp fly in your car whilst driving is far more dangerous than fucking talking on your mobile.

But do you see the government doing anything? No. Thanks a lot, Blair.

If you're suggesting that the Government should bomb the hell out of wherever it is that Wasps meet then I can only say that I totally agree.

These threaten to ruin every cunting summer. What's the point in them?

I believe that the Police should be given the authority to disperse groups of Wasps of over 3 Wasps and over.

Also, Wasps are a huge gang of Tugstains.

The twats made a nest the size of a football in my seldom used shed , it gave me the greatest pleasure to call the local league of wasp destroyers , and have their nasty little lives ended.

I had a bunch of the cunts set up home in my attic. I was pretty lucky as I just unleashed nearly a full can of "Fuck O Wasp" and closed the hatch. They seemed to fuck off or die, either way I hope that in the wasp circles I am now known as Dr Death....little bog eyed, slow flying, jam licking cunts.

I got this great thing from the garden center...Like a tennis "bat". Has batteries in it and delivers a punishing voltage across their ass, you just have to press the button...mmm. Real evil thing.

From the garden centre you say. Does your garden centre have blacked out windows and a rather large selection of leather goods? Have you purchased it from a Lady garden centre perchance?

I got this great thing from the garden center...Like a tennis "bat". Has batteries in it and delivers a punishing voltage across their ass, you just have to press the button...mmm. Real evil thing.

This respectable GC on the Chester high road...Your every sunday day out.

I think it should be banned, but it's lovely...Those wasps are bastards...

I think the answer is in your name.