Quantcast
Daniel Pacheco - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Should Daniel Pacheco start against Unirea?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Should Daniel Pacheco start against Unirea?

• Yes.
    • No, its too early.
    • Don't know.

Spanish starlet Daniel Pacheco has extended his contract with the club until June 30, 2012.

The former Barcelona striker has yet to make his competitive debut but featured in Rafael Benitez's first team squad during pre-season.

He is a regular member of the reserve team squad and is also a Spanish youth international.

Meanwhile, striker Craig Lindfield has had his contract at Anfield terminated by mutual consent.

The former FA Youth Cup winner spent last season on loan at Accrington Stanley.

PACHECO SIGNS NEW DEAL

Fuck me the kid isn't even 19 yet and already some people are saying he won't make it.

Personally I think he has the makings of a fantastic footballer, and I hope he goes on to live up to his potential.

I have it on good authority that as part of his contract, a special Pacheco "flap" is being fitted at both the Anfield and Melwood entrances. This is due to his phobia of what the Spanish call "big boy doors".

He will be a player like Litmanen, to some a luxury, to some the most important player in the team. I've always believed in having these kind of players in the team as long as there are the Mascheranos, as well. We'll see what Rafa thinks...

Hopefully we give Insua a new contract aswell, as he only has two years to run on his.

Fuck sake Woo get with it, we will never let players contracts run down again. We were told that it would never, ever happen again.

good news. star in the making.. lets hope he get a couple of games this season.

Same, just want to see him get time on the pitch. If he's stuck in the ressies again all season it'll suck.