Quantcast
Football opinion amnesty thread - Page 78 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
RedinSweden

Football opinion amnesty thread

On 23/02/2020 at 19:31, joe_fishfish said:

I genuinely reckon Grealish would be a better player if he shaved his head, pulled his socks up and wore correctly sized shorts.

And grown ups shin pads.

21 hours ago, deiseach said:

People need to get over their Martin Tyler obsession. Trawling through every syllable and every inflection looking for anti-Liverpool bias is just pathetic. 

Nah, he’s a knob and deserves it. Besides, we give Carragher, McManaman and Beglin more stick than Tyler, so we’re pretty equal opportunity.

• Upvote 1

On 12/02/2020 at 12:25, Soft Joe said:

I’ve always thought Phil Neal seems to be a bit of a cunt.

Not sure this one needs an amnesty. Threw a strop when he didn’t get the manager’s job in ‘85 (I can’t remember whether the board made the right call then), refused to call Dalglish ‘Boss,’, came across as a complete tool in that Graham Taylor documentary, highlight of his management career seems to have been ‘Laid the groundwork for Bruce Ricoh’ which is hardly one for the ages. 
Maybe he gets some small kudos for contributing to that season when City had around 15 managers. 

On 27/02/2020 at 19:51, Anubis said:

Nah, he’s a knob and deserves it. Besides, we give Carragher, McManaman and Beglin more stick than Tyler, so we’re pretty equal opportunity.

He is a massive cunt. 

23 hours ago, Ron B said:

Not sure this one needs an amnesty. Threw a strop when he didn’t get the manager’s job in ‘85 (I can’t remember whether the board made the right call then), refused to call Dalglish ‘Boss,’, came across as a complete tool in that Graham Taylor documentary, highlight of his management career seems to have been ‘Laid the groundwork for Bruce Ricoh’ which is hardly one for the ages. 
Maybe he gets some small kudos for contributing to that season when City had around 15 managers. 

Bruce Ricoh? They named an Arena in Coventry after him.