Quantcast
Football opinion amnesty thread - Page 76 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
RedinSweden

Football opinion amnesty thread

1 hour ago, coachpotato said:

I think we should sack our PED’s supplier.

He plainly only turned up at half time against Southampton.

Gobshite.

He was at Vicarage Road for the first half.

7 hours ago, sir roger said:

While obviously delighted the way the league season is turning out , there is a slight part of me feeling it is a bit too easy and taking the drama away.

We've had more than enough drama - in 2002, 2009, 2014, 2019.  I like it this way.

3 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Harry Kane is the most overrated cunt I've ever seen kick a ball. I honestly dont get the hype at all.  

I don’t know why you thought you needed amnesty for that.  He is overrated is a cunt and certainly looks like one as well.

2 minutes ago, J-V said:

I don’t know why you thought you needed amnesty for that.  He is overrated is a cunt and certainly looks like one as well.

Fair enough. 

8 hours ago, sir roger said:

While obviously delighted the way the league season is turning out , there is a slight part of me feeling it is a bit too easy and taking the drama away.

Wait 30 years to win the league, and when we eventually do we cunt everyone in the bastard and break every record along the way. 

I like my drama in European games, I'm more than happy to have an easy season in the league for a change. 

On 04/02/2020 at 22:54, Leyton388 said:

Harry Kane is the most overrated cunt I've ever seen kick a ball. I honestly dont get the hype at all.  

He's in the Beckham league for being overrated way beyond their ability,but at least he does score goals regularly,even if a fair few are penalties.

On 04/02/2020 at 22:54, Leyton388 said:

Yup, I agree.

In 201 games he only scored 136 and assisted 20 goals, you’re right shite. 

He might be a bad, mouth breathing bellend and probably should work on his limitations, but he’s very fucking effective.

Thank fuck he started in Madrid though as it was won as soon as he replaced Moura.

48 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I don’t have a problem with Leeds and would like to see them promoted. 

Have you been to Elland Road ? 

12 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Yeah, a few times. My ol fella is a Leeds fan. 

That explains why you don't think they are horrible gargoyle disgusting fuckers. (Your old man doesn't count, I'm sure he is sound. Plus he looks hard as fuck so I'll fuck off) 

Playing Spurs in the CL final took something away from the enjoyment of it. Not how I want to think and feel but somehow I am stuck feeling like that, I feel like some of the euphoria was taken away from me. Fuck playing English teams in the Champions League.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Playing Spurs in the CL final took something away from the enjoyment of it. Not how I want to think and feel but somehow I am stuck feeling like that, I feel like some of the euphoria was taken away from me. Fuck playing English teams in the Champions League.

That and scoring in the first minute and just knowing they’d dropped a massive bollock playing Kane and not Moura.

You just knew it was over  after the first five minutes as a contest.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, UnwelcomeinPeru said:

I really like Juan Mata. A grown up in the Xabi Alonso mould, just a really decent guy who's good at footy.

I've heard a few stories from people who have met him who say he's really nice.