RedinSweden

Football opinion amnesty thread

I think this forum needs a GF style amnesty thread. This is a safe haven for those who have "unsavoury" opinions, where they can admit to an opinion and not face criticism or negging (any reported negging on this thread will be dealt with swiftly and harshly by the forum powerneggers). Mild alarm and surprise is accepted.

So come on, who secretly thinks Ferguson is actually a decent bloke, that Torres is overrated or that our owners are actually quite good.

Let's have it.

I can start with the fact that I think the new Everton home shirt is pretty nice.

• Upvote 1

I think Modric would be good in a decent team. There, i said it.

I thought that was an acceptable opinion, and one i share. Should i be a bit ashamed of this? i think he is a cracking player.

I thought that was an acceptable opinion, and one i share. Should i be a bit ashamed of this? i think he is a cracking player.

Me too. I think he's quality.

Here's one;

I think Darren Fletcher has developed into a really good player.

Yep, they really missed him in the CL final too, i think that was when i realised it properly.

Here's one;

Ha ha ha ha ha! Good one Woo.

Oh, you're serious?

OK, here goes...

I think David Moyes has done a decent job at Everton.

I feel dirty...

I've been buzzed off for having this opinion in the past. Maybe me, you and Woo should form a gang. If we do, we should definately call it 'Me, you and Woo too'.

Here's one;

That's true. Fletcher was uniteds best central midfielder last season.

N'Gog will develop into a decent footballer. We'll end up selling him for a few million to someone like Blackburn.

I've got a couple:

I think Moyes is doing a great job at Everton.

And I think twat-faced Anderson of Man U could turn out to be a fantastic player.

And that Frank Lampard actually is a very good player who through game intelligence makes the most of a decent talent.

I feel sick for writing this about three of the persons I despise the most in football.

Fletcher has turned into a very good centre midfielder, and their best since Keane?

In UEM style, I think Lucas will come good.

I do too. Not sure about Babel though.

I am scared that people believe Rafa is bigger than Liverpool Football Club, and that he has reached the level of 'Untouchable' by some Liverpool Fans.

I wish we kept Harry Kewell

Jagielka is an awesome player

I've got a couple:

And I think twat-faced Anderson of Man U could turn out to be a fantastic player.

And that Frank Lampard actually is a very good player who through game intelligence makes the most of a decent talent.

I feel sick for writing this about three of the persons I despise the most in football.

That's a whole lot of projectile vomiting there.

I've got a couple:

I don't agree about Anderson. i see nothing in him.