You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Football opinion amnesty thread

RedinSweden

3 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Harry Kane is the most overrated cunt I've ever seen kick a ball. I honestly dont get the hype at all.  

I don’t know why you thought you needed amnesty for that.  He is overrated is a cunt and certainly looks like one as well.

8 hours ago, sir roger said:

While obviously delighted the way the league season is turning out , there is a slight part of me feeling it is a bit too easy and taking the drama away.

Wait 30 years to win the league, and when we eventually do we cunt everyone in the bastard and break every record along the way. 

I like my drama in European games, I'm more than happy to have an easy season in the league for a change. 

On 04/02/2020 at 22:54, Leyton388 said:

Harry Kane is the most overrated cunt I've ever seen kick a ball. I honestly dont get the hype at all.  

Yup, I agree.

In 201 games he only scored 136 and assisted 20 goals, you’re right shite. 

He might be a bad, mouth breathing bellend and probably should work on his limitations, but he’s very fucking effective.

Thank fuck he started in Madrid though as it was won as soon as he replaced Moura.

12 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Yeah, a few times. My ol fella is a Leeds fan. 

That explains why you don't think they are horrible gargoyle disgusting fuckers. (Your old man doesn't count, I'm sure he is sound. Plus he looks hard as fuck so I'll fuck off) 

Playing Spurs in the CL final took something away from the enjoyment of it. Not how I want to think and feel but somehow I am stuck feeling like that, I feel like some of the euphoria was taken away from me. Fuck playing English teams in the Champions League.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Playing Spurs in the CL final took something away from the enjoyment of it. Not how I want to think and feel but somehow I am stuck feeling like that, I feel like some of the euphoria was taken away from me. Fuck playing English teams in the Champions League.

That and scoring in the first minute and just knowing they’d dropped a massive bollock playing Kane and not Moura.

You just knew it was over  after the first five minutes as a contest.

• Upvote 1