You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Spunk Has jelly in it too.

52-danish-candy.jpg

That takes me back, I had some spunk in Denmark, they also do a Vodka drink, which is liquorice flavour and naturally I bought a bottle. I loved asking people if they wanted to drink my spunk, they were often surprised by the colour (jet black) although being Danish liquorice it was extremely salty.

As for the original topic, no jelly in my man paste, admittedly I don't roll it in my fingers to check for it's consistency, I normally just wipe it on the curtains and leave through the open window I came in by.

Either you're gay or your boyfriend is.

Simbo, our friend rb14 is gay. How did you not get that from his response?

Fool (or in the closet).

To be honest having read his post I just assumed it was a girl replying. After browsing his profile I was still a little confused for a while. There were some messages starting with 'hey honey' and ending with kisses. Then there were a few more starting with 'Hello Rog'....that was the give away.

Anyway he's offered to suck my cock and im never one to turn down a free blowie.

PM me, Rog ;) *

* Dont.

I have to admit that on occasion, when I'm wiping my spooge off my girlfriend's tits (I'm a gent, I know), I have seen the phenomenon that is jelly bits in my gunk. I assume it's normal but when I die from a poisoned cock please learn your lesson and go to the docs about it.

I always thought that my sperms just like each other a lot and have gang-bangs on their way out.