You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with you you big girls blouse

Dr Walton Park

Simbo has been looking for you all of his life.

morpheus+and+neo.jpg

I know *exactly* what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with your population paste. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me.

I might be prepared to admit to licking the pink lollipop from time-to-time. On the odd occasion I've done it, I've only once noticed a jelly-like bit of emission but then again, I usually have the cock shoved so far in my gob I just swallow the whole load of spunk so I don't get much of a chance to examine it in detail.

Does this help?

I might be prepared to admit to licking the pink lollipop from time-to-time. On the odd occasion I've done it, I've only once noticed a jelly-like bit of emission but then again, I usually have the cock shoved so far in my gob I just swallow the whole load of spunk so I don't get much of a chance to examine it in detail.

Does this help?

I can't speak for anyone else but it certainly helped me, I was just debating what to have for lunch and whether I could actually be bothered to make anything but you've just put me off it.

Does this help?

Errrmmm not really.

Im not entirely sure I believe your love for the 'pink lollipop'. We need some sort of proof.....

....pictures perhaps?!

Errrmmm not really.

Im not entirely sure I believe your love for the 'pink lollipop'. We need some sort of proof.....

....pictures perhaps?!

What? Of me licking my own, or someone else's?

If you're cute and look like Malarkey, I might let you take a few pix whilst I'm doing yours?

Errrmmm not really.

....pictures perhaps?!

I'm sure it does help to an extent. Next time you're getting a gum job, make sure you're rammed in to the hilt when you blow you hot, white coconuts fresh from your veiny love-tree. They'll never notice.

Does this help?

Either you're gay or your boyfriend is.

Errrmmm not really.

....pictures perhaps?!

Simbo, our friend rb14 is gay. How did you not get that from his response?

Fool (or in the closet).