You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

efc__1249557280_haka450.gif

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is fucking brilliant.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong but don't Bitters harp on about how they're true scousers and we're supported by foreigners etc etc?

You can't really get more foreign than a bunch of Kiwis doing a Haka on the pitch at Woodison.

Pot..............Kettle.................Black?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Seriously, being in charge of Marketing for that shower of shit has got to be the easiest job in the world. Fail after fail, after fail.

Whoever it is must be a red. He must have been at work, hatching a plan.

Everton's Red Marketing Man: 'Right, Bill, I've got a great idea for a new away shirt and I know just how to promote it...'

The season ticket advert underneath that story.. A bloke looking like he's on the vinegar strokes with a white splash all over his mush.

Hmmm.. Dodgy.

300x250-ON-SALE-NOW.gif

The genie appeared from the lamp and said "I, the genie of the lamp, grant you Tim Howard one wish".

Tim Howard replied "Fucking cum head!"

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is fucking brilliant.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong but don't Bitters harp on about how they're true scousers and we're supported by foreigners etc etc?

You can't really get more foreign than a bunch of Kiwis doing a Haka on the pitch at Woodison.

Pot..............Kettle.................Black?

They're obviously from the Maori district of County Road.

They are the gift that keeps on giving. Superb stuff, particularly that GIF.

I drove past Woodison this morning and saw all the balloons. In addition to those on two legs, they had some of the pink and black air-filled type as well. I also noticed their billboards are advertising tickets on sale for the Arsenal game. I mean, if you can't sell out for a game like Arsenal....