You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The admit to something that will definitely get you abuse thread

RedinSweden

When i lived at home there was a fit bird who lived across the road who was about 4 years older than me, she was really lovely and always let on and i liked her. Anyway one night i was coming home pissed from the pub and noticed she had left her drivers side window of her car slightly open and for reasons unknown i proceeded to piss through the gap all over her seat. All i felt next day was shame.

• Upvote 3

When i lived at home there was a fit bird who lived across the road who was about 4 years older than me, she was really lovely and always let on and i liked her. Anyway one night i was coming home pissed from the pub and noticed she had left her drivers side window of her car slightly open and for reasons unknown i proceeded to piss through the gap all over her seat. All i felt next day was shame.

Thats got to be the stupidest thing I have ever read :D

"for reasons unknown" was invented for things like this :D

Lately, i have been watching Big Brother.

Lately I have had the strangest feeling, it's not that strange actually, it's one of complete and utter hatred, for you.

I wanted to be like Pacey.

And ironically enough by posting that, you now are.

I like westlife

weird, I like punching people in the face, coincidence or what ??

I just came back from Amsterdam. I didn't fuck a hooker or smoke any weed.

Shit Negro, and I thought you'd dig it the most.

I have two pairs of wank boxies, one in my student gaff, one back home. The one in my student gaff, which I brought up from home when I started, has about 7 years worth of smeg encrusted in to it. They are/where a pair of M&S white bockos with "Happy Christmas" red lettering accross the front and back. They are now yellow, and smell worryingly like shortbread biscuits. My other pair, which I have been working on for about a year, where acquired in Flares on Slater Street for a price of roughly £4. They are not technically boxies, more XXXXL briefs. I last used them last night, enjoying the delights of Jessica on Babestation. I do not wear either pair, just use them to wipe away my spunk. Both are hidden discreatly underneath bedside tables.

Get out.

I cried at Marley & Me

I actually don't have a problem with this you sad pathetic excuse for a man.

I hate the taste of EVERY lager/beer/ale/bitter. I hate it when I can taste alcohol at all, so if I drink it will invariably involve copious amounts of fruit flavoured juices to dilute the fucking disgusting chemical taste.

Prefer your drinks a bit creamier do you ay ??