Quantcast
The admit to something that will definitely get you abuse thread - Page 25 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
RedinSweden

The admit to something that will definitely get you abuse thread

On the topic of M&Ms though not really anything to do with the thread, I fucking hate this cunt that advertises them:

952698-mms.jpg

The smug red cunt. Hate him.

I'd eat the bird he's in bed with though.

Should I go with the teaspoon or an espresso spoon?

Is the espresso spoon too pretentious Tone? 31475187-7_E6_D-4_A17-9_CA5-8455_F6_D9_D

An espresso spoon? I thought you didn’t like coffee. Teaspoon. Straight from the bag.

An espresso spoon? I thought you didn’t like coffee. Teaspoon. Straight from the bag.

The wife was a coffee addict, and they’re cool as fuck for when making pretentious desserts for dinner parties.

I hate Kim on Better Call Saul, I hate her voice, I hate her face, I hate how awkward her walk is & I hate her old woman's neck.

It crossed my mind last night that I might stop watching it because of her.

I hate Kim on Better Call Saul, I hate her voice, I hate her face, I hate how awkward her walk is & I hate her old woman's neck.

Never watched Better Call Saul (or Breaking Bad), but I stopped watching Peep Show because of Olivia Colman.

• Upvote 2

Never watched Better Call Saul (or Breaking Bad), but I stopped watching Peep Show because of Olivia Colman.

She was reported as the most important person in British tv last weekend ( David Attenborough was 6th ffs. ) 

I think she is awful.

Madness, she's s great character.

Olivia Coleman though, now there's s cunt.

Opinions eh? I think she's great.