Quantcast
The admit to something that will definitely get you abuse thread - Page 22 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
RedinSweden

The admit to something that will definitely get you abuse thread

I turned down a weekend in London, ska gig tonight and a ticket for Lords tomorrow to sit at home on my own and be depressed.

Probably just as well if your head isn't right mate.

I turned down a weekend in London, ska gig tonight and a ticket for Lords tomorrow to sit at home on my own and be depressed.

Go there in a mood and on a spree could have landed you in it. Be positive you will wake up in your own bed. Not hospital or the nick. Friends intact.

Make a breakfast in the morning. On seconds thoughts just have coco pops.

Head not right and miserable or head not right for a weekend on the piss, gear and pull?

Being miserable is ok. It’s normal. Chasing stuff to stop feeling normal has been what’s got me into bother in the past.

Ill call you tomorrow. Answer 

Head not right and miserable or head not right for a weekend on the piss, gear and pull?

What Anny said.  

I remember when I was bladdered all the time getting invited to a wedding of a close family member.

I was saying I have to it’s family what will they think if I don’t show.

A mate said he could picture the bride getting asked a few weeks later how was your wedding.

Her saying the dress, the church, the cake, my husband, the hall, the food, the DJ, the car, the wedding night, the speeches and the 2 weeks all inclusive in Barbados were amazing. The only thing that spoiled it was Anny not coming.

Bollocks. I was going for me and they were probably glad I didn’t go and get rotten.

Good advice I was given.

I dont mind cider but the last time I got pissed on the stuff it felt like I was throwing up an apple. I avoid it now

It can give you horrendous heartburn if on a big session and sat on the bog the next day isn’t much fun.

I fucking despise the dance version of "If You Could Read My Mind".

I love the original, and the cover is the musical equivalent of someone wiping their ass with it.

Why would anyone abuse you for that, it sounds like Steps or something?

I've seen quite a bit of love for the dance version on here mate.

To be fair, my dislike of it might have somewhat inflated whatever love for it I've seen.

I can't believe any grown man would knowingly listen to shite like that.

• Upvote 1