You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The admit to something that will definitely get you abuse thread

RedinSweden

Never seen one myself and likewise have no intention to do so, same with Star wars etc, my niece's fella seemed to get a cob on with me and thought it weird that I didn't know who this actress who died was ,Princess Leah apparently? I'd genuinely had no idea , he's 40 too.

I wouldn't put the first Rocky film in the same bracket as the Star Wars films, which are kids films at the end of the day.

The first Rocky film is a genuinely great film, an all time classic. The sequels are daft but entertaining, I can see why people would swerve them.

Most of these are shite, why would someone abuse you because you think American Football is rubbish? Here's some proper ones:-

If one of my sons turned out to be gay, I'd have serious issues with it

I'm sick of hearing about the 'taboo' of talking about mental illness when it's all anyone seems to fucking talk about these days

There's people I knew from school & have worked with who I would take great pleasure from hearing about their deaths

I think people who still listen to punk music suffer from some sort of mental retardation

Women should encouraged to stay at home with their kids rather than coming in to work & doing everybody's fucking head in

I hate beaches, ice cream & the seaside in general

David Attenborough is a cunt

Fuck it, it's too quiet in here on a Friday, might as well spice things up a bit with some honesty.

Go on, then, tell me about the 'serious issues', Mook

Go on, then, tell me about the 'serious issues', Mook

I would be extremely unhappy.

My missus keeps bringing it up for a laugh & even that is royally pissing me off.

I know it's homophobic but there you go, I'll endeavour to be a better person.

I would be extremely unhappy.

My missus keeps bringing it up for a laugh & even that is royally pissing me off.

I know it's homophobic but there you go, I'll endeavour to be a better person.

In case they wanted to play their Kylie CDs around the house?

• Upvote 2

Most of these are shite, why would someone abuse you because you think American Football is rubbish? Here's some proper ones:-

If one of my sons turned out to be gay, I'd have serious issues with it

I'm sick of hearing about the 'taboo' of talking about mental illness when it's all anyone seems to fucking talk about these days

There's people I knew from school & have worked with who I would take great pleasure from hearing about their deaths

I think people who still listen to punk music suffer from some sort of mental retardation

Women should encouraged to stay at home with their kids rather than coming in to work & doing everybody's fucking head in

I hate beaches, ice cream & the seaside in general

David Attenborough is a cunt

Fuck it, it's too quiet in here on a Friday, might as well spice things up a bit with some honesty.

Repped for getting into the spirit of the thread. Some properly vile stuff in there.

I would be extremely unhappy.

My missus keeps bringing it up for a laugh & even that is royally pissing me off.

I know it's homophobic but there you go, I'll endeavour to be a better person.

I'd agree with you as I'd be pissed at less chances of Grandkids. I suppose its easier for some than others but at least you are honest.

I'd agree with you as I'd be pissed at less chances of Grandkids. I suppose its easier for some than others but at least you are honest.

What about saying I have no interest in being a grandparent?

Mainly the older stuff from the 70s, The Ramones, Sex Pistols, The Undertones etc. When I hear it, I have to leave the room because it's so awful.

I can see why it happened at the time, but quite why anyone would want to revisit it 40 years later is beyond me.

I can happily listen to The Damned, but then they could play a bit.

Good to hear that punk still has the power to clear the room of prog rock old fart musos.
  • Upvote 2

I enjoy hunting.

No, not trophy hunting, that makes no sense at all to me. I eat everything I kill and am very careful to only take shots that will kill the animal humanely (in fact, much quicker and less painfully than they would otherwise die naturally) but I do hunt. I will happily take abuse for this from anyone who is vegan/vegetarian but if you eat meat then I regard it as pretty hypocritical.

I am self-aware enough to know that this is regarded as barbaric by most in the UK but I grew up doing it to put meat on the table for my family.

• Upvote 2

I enjoy hunting.

No, not trophy hunting, that makes no sense at all to me. I eat everything I kill and am very careful to only take shots that will kill the animal humanely (in fact, much quicker and less painfully than they would otherwise die naturally) but I do hunt. I will happily take abuse for this from anyone who is vegan/vegetarian but if you eat meat then I regard it as pretty hypocritical.

I am self-aware enough to know that this is regarded as barbaric by most in the UK but I grew up doing it to put meat on the table for my family.

I can’t see how anyone would have an issue with that. And they are Russian animals so fuck em

Must admit that, after watching the Nat West advert where they say 1 in 4 of their staff have mental issues, I have considered going to Barclays

• Upvote 1

I believe parent and child parking spaces along with disabled spac s should be out at the far end of the car park. They are not likely to be working, so have more time to make their way to the shops. I’m all fin r giving people bigger spaces for access, and if you move them away from the entrance and leave that for your unencumbered motorist, the should become available again quicker.

Not in the spirit of the thread, admittedly, but you know this is about safety and not speed, right?

• Upvote 1

I think Rocky films are shite.

I love when it's lashing rain so I don't have to listen to kids screaming and shouting outside, and dickheads can't have barbecues and blast generic pop chart bollocks all over the place.

I actually understand your point about the rain not giving dickhead families an excuse to do their shouting and screaming in public rather than in the privacy of their own home. When did society become so fuckin loud in general?

I actually understand your point about the rain not giving dickhead families an excuse to do their shouting and screaming in public rather than in the privacy of their own home. When did society become so fuckin loud in general?

Could be a symptom of the Facebook gang. Every mong sends to think they are a celebrity these days. Maybe being louder is just a way of craving more attention.

Could be a symptom of the Facebook gang. Every mong sends to think they are a celebrity these days. Maybe being louder is just a way of craving more attention.

All deregulated markets eventually devolve into the worst aspects of human behaviour. Previously, social norms were enforced by religion and kept a lid on awful behaviour. We badly need a better secular ethics.

• Upvote 2

- Stupid, poor, addicted parents or those with terrible genetic diseases should not be allowed to breed. I've suffered enough of this shit and know the harm it does.

- Boys and girls should not be educated in the same way or in the same schools. Right now, we're punishing and pathologising energetic young boys who cannot function in a sterile classroom environment.

- Psychological biases should be taught in school.

- Multiculturalism doesn't really work because of said hard-to-remove psychological biases.

- A global universal basic income, cheap birth control, cheap sterilisation and easier euthanasia are humane solutions to a lot of the problems we face.

- Animals are sentient beings and deserve rights that include not being raised for food. Wild hunting is different but also should be heavily regulated.

• Upvote 2

Not in the spirit of the thread, admittedly, but you know this is about safety and not speed, right?

Not necessarily, fat fucker on a scooter and blue badge now has less further to walk to the shopping centre. Fat kids never walk the shops for their ma anymore, but are strapped in and accompany parent. There are pros and cons behind every decision. As someone who has soent a certain amount of time looking after someone in a wheel chair - though admittedly not a child. I found it easier, to drop them at the door with someone, otherwise get to a less busy part of the car park and sort out the wheel chair and shit then stroll across.

If someone has 2 kids over the age of 6, no reason they should need to park right in front of the shop,