You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The admit to something that will definitely get you abuse thread

RedinSweden

Minstrels. A far superior confectionery to M&Ms.

I’m barred from chocolate (as well as peanuts, spuds, crisps and loads of other food due to potassium levels). I was doing alright reading this thread until you mention Minstrels, yer fucker, I would absolutely hammer a bag of them or a nice cold bag of revels right now.

I’m barred from chocolate (as well as peanuts, spuds, crisps and loads of other food due to potassium levels). I was doing alright reading this thread until you mention Minstrels, yer fucker, I would absolutely hammer a bag of them or a nice cold bag of revels right now.

I like the coffee Revel. There, I've said it.

I like the coffee Revel. There, I've said it.

The only revel I don’t like is the raisin, which has disappeared and reappeared over the years.

I am a big fan of the chocolate chewing nut, which closely resembles the little raisin fucker so often end up playing Russian roulette with the little bastards, and my missus gets home to bag of chocolate with bite marks in them.

Feel your pain mate. Im struggling to hold down the blandest of stuff at the moment and I haven't even had the gallbladder out yet.

The only revel I don’t like is the raisin, which has disappeared and reappeared over the years.

I am a big fan of the chocolate chewing nut, which closely resembles the little raisin fucker so often end up playing Russian roulette with the little bastards, and my missus gets home to bag of chocolate with bite marks in them.

I love chocolate raisins.

Feel your pain mate. Im struggling to hold down the blandest of stuff at the moment and I haven't even had the gallbladder out yet.

I’ve been on low potassium diet for last 6 or so months, will be like this until I go for transplant. And I’m hoping to put that off as far as possible as the yanks are trialling a device, and hope to have it in human trials by the end of this year, or early next.

I just keep building the menu for what I will eat once I’m recovered.

I saw your name pop up and thought "oh, this will be good." Surprisingly agreed with parts of your list but this opinion is frankly appalling.

We shouldn't allow people to have children (it doesn't make it nicer if you call it "breeding") if they are poor? Do you really believe this, or is this just some immature attempt to get attention?

No parent has a right to bring a child into the world unless they've done a full accounting of how they will provide for it in case of the many things that can go wrong with it over the course of a lifetime. I use the provocative term 'breeding' because that is the appropriate terminology to describe the lack of thought process of poor people bringing more kids into an overcrowded world. There's a reason that as education levels rise, fertility decreases. It's very often not a good proposition.