You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The admit to something that will definitely get you abuse thread

RedinSweden

I've been watching love island. First series I have ever watched.

I like it and I hate myself for liking it but I'm not gonna stop.

Seen a little bit of it the other day, within a couple of minutes I was raging at some of the stupid shit they were saying/doing. I realised pretty quickly what the appeal is for some people, if it's enough to get a reaction out of me then it's obviously doing what it's intended to do. I'm probably the wrong demographic though.

If I wasn't single I'd probably let my GF watch it and pretend I wasn't happy about it so I could get some other favour out of her later.

Seen a little bit of it the other day, within a couple of minutes I was raging at some of the stupid shit they were saying/doing. I realised pretty quickly what the appeal is for some people, if it's enough to get a reaction out of me then it's obviously doing what it's intended to do. I'm probably the wrong demographic though.

If I wasn't single I'd probably let my GF watch it and pretend I wasn't happy about it so I could get some other favour out of her later.

it started with the Wife watching it, but now I watch it as well. Normally I hate this kind of thing but I just don't seem to want to stop watching it.

- Stupid, poor, addicted parents should not be allowed to breed. 

I saw your name pop up and thought "oh, this will be good." Surprisingly agreed with parts of your list but this opinion is frankly appalling.

We shouldn't allow people to have children (it doesn't make it nicer if you call it "breeding") if they are poor? Do you really believe this, or is this just some immature attempt to get attention?

I saw your name pop up and thought "oh, this will be good." Surprisingly agreed with parts of your list but this opinion is frankly appalling.

We shouldn't allow people to have children (it doesn't make it nicer if you call it "breeding") if they are poor? Do you really believe this, or is this just some immature attempt to get attention?

Just to argue the point, and I’m no fan of eugenics, but he did state ‘stupid, poor, addicted’ - now if this is one cohort rather than 3, it’s somewhat agreeable that these people should remove at least the addiction before dropping little miracles on the planet.

Again this is not an advocacy of sterilisation or eugenics, but consideration of what is best for prospective children of the afore mentioned group.

During a trip round the world I spent time in Australia canvassing for Greenpeace. One evening I had a properly upset stomach & as I walked up the path of this massive house I knew I had v little time before my arse would unleash hell. I could hear people in the house, they were upstairs. I twatted on the door in a desperate fashion, I was ready to beg to use their toilet. But they were making such a racket they never heard me & I knew I had a matter of seconds. I pushed the door open so I could shout upstairs 'anyone home' & as I did I spied a bathroom at the end of the hall. 'Fuck it' I thought & went for it. I locked the door behind me, did the deed as fast as possible but opted not to flush & tip-toed out

• Upvote 1

-I have very right ring views when it comes to law and order and agree with the death penalty. I also wouldn’t limit it to murder, for example I would happily see those people that threw acid on that toddler strung up. Without wanting to go full daily mail it seems the country is becoming a lawless shithole and something needs to be done. Failing a death penalty we should build prisons that are carbon copies of Black Dolphin in Russia.

-I cannot be doing with babies. I have my own kids and they are sound now they are older but I hated the baby stage. Everything about it is a complete horror show. The broken sleep, the feeding, crying, just everything about it is awful. I don’t get how anyone could get any enjoyment out of it. When any of our friends tell us they are having a baby and are made up I have an overwhelming urge to burst their bubble and tell them how shit it is, I’ll then avoid them as much as possible for the next few years because I’m worried they’ll invite us out and they’ll bring the baby so the event will be ruined by them feeding it, changing it, letting it scream in public etc.

- I think it is fair enough when a burglar has been maimed or killed. I have zero sympathy.

During a trip round the world I spent time in Australia canvassing for Greenpeace. One evening I had a properly upset stomach & as I walked up the path of this massive house I knew I had v little time before my arse would unleash hell. I could hear people in the house, they were upstairs. I twatted on the door in a desperate fashion, I was ready to beg to use their toilet. But they were making such a racket they never heard me & I knew I had a matter of seconds. I pushed the door open so I could shout upstairs 'anyone home' & as I did I spied a bathroom at the end of the hall. 'Fuck it' I thought & went for it. I locked the door behind me, did the deed as fast as possible but opted not to flush & tip-toed out

Hahahahaha!!!

I have a similar shitting tale.

When we were teens we were celebrating our exam results and went on the lash. We were all meant to be sleeping in a mates house as his folks were on holidays, but we got separated from him in town. We went back there anyway to wait on him to get back, 6 of us waiting in front the garden.

We had a few cans and a bit of smoke, so we were all happy out for a while but no sign of our mate coming back. These were the days before mobile phones so couldn't get in touch with him.

Anyhow time went by and I needed a shit badly. So I used one of the plastic bags from the beer cans to shit in. The bag was the best of the lot even though it had a few small tears in it. Tied the top of the bag and left it by the car.

It was getting late now and we ran out of beer and were getting tired, still no sign of our mate. We noticed the top window of his house was open, so to get him back for not coming home we decided to throw my bag of shit through the window. After about 5 attempts it got through the window. We had a good aul laugh about it then all decided to fuck off on the long trip home.

A few days later we all meet up at footy and our mate is furious with us. His folks had come home from holidays to be greeted by the sight of a bag of shit on the edge of their bed, some having leaked out, and a toxic smell all over the bedroom. Fun times.

• Upvote 1

I paint and play historical/mythological table top wargames

894b9fc9717908259591798d52711242.jpg73135ea4498131d3bc9b731066ca7c3e.jpgd4a4b6d39a905e793372365443907545.jpgb6ea5bff06661344b2992d590f8cbb35.jpg

My brother in law does this. He also plays dress up and does those fake medieval fighting stuff. He's been known to go to a comic gathering dressed as a storm trooper, catching a train from the south coast to London in full fancy dress.

We don't talk much.

Yeah loads of dice involved.

Its hard to describe but think along the lines of chess(or a strategy game on the PC like total war or the old time commanders show but with dice rather than programmed stats deciding the outcome) with the random aspects of dice.

Units have a list of things they can do

Run- do nothing else but run straight and move further

Advance move normal speed but can shoot

Fire - shoot

Rally -

Different weapons have different ranges. When a unit is hit it may lose men or just take pin markers which makes it harder for them to obey orders in the next round.

Different game types happen that set different mission objectives

They sound more complicated than they are on the whole. But the basics are easy to get the hang off but mastering the tatics are not easy as each army plays different

Thats the proper wargames stuff like the French Foreign Legion army on there. The greek god stuff is different and much harder to explain but its played with cards and dice. Whats called resource management game,so sort of like a tower defence game on the pc

• Upvote 1