You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

...the fuck is this

Red Phoenix

Just got this from the local garage after the pub shut. Got a couple of bottles of beer, munchies and smokes, then saw this on the counter and bought it to try it. It was £1.99 though and is literally ONE mouthfull. Also, like with redbull it has taurine in it, but instead of it being an ingredient way down the list, it's the 4th! Should think so after paying 1.90 for a fucking mouthfull. So am I going to be off my tits or what?

energy.jpg

It did give me a pretty insane buzz, but it doesn't seem to last more than about 20 mins. Maybe that's the lager kicking in though. When it hit me though (and drinking for hours must have added to this.) it was quite strong.

Should have been a bit more relentless for 1.99 per mouthfull I think. Again though, the lager has knocked some of it's effect off.

What bit of energy shot don't you get? The shot bit, being a shot and all?

Yeah...a shot it is. I need some drugs I think. Saying that though, loud Slayer with headphones does bring the stuff back a bit. I just hate the beginning of the week and thought it'd liven me up for longer than it did.

Maybe I should go back to garage for more lager and just get drunk. I'm sensitive as fuck to stuff though and thought it would've at least lasted a few hours.

If you bump this thread at 4am, it's worked.

I know I had a second mouthfull, but the first partly made me go out for it again along with more lagers. This stuff does actually work, pretty fucking mad and it seems to last the hours after a certain amount. (if you're in emergency mode and HAVE to stay up all night get two if you're getting these, not one.) And if you're in one of those 'I'm staying up all night and getting fucked up' moods then it does the job. If Red Nick ever gets into one of those mad drunken moods and finds this stuff, the *F will have a proper night of it. :D

All three of them.

Why three? Because you'd be ill after three or because they only work a few hours? I'm having a cup of my brothers apple vodka now anyway, and shit, it tastes fucking neat compared to the normal stuff!

Yeah I know, the pain will be on it's way soon. Hahaha, shit! Just realised it's 10am, i thought it was about 7 or 8! Holy fuck am I gonna feel rough later on. Maybe I should make another thread about how I can be saved from hell. (joking.) But even the joking bit won't save me from hell will it?

What should I do, have a big fry up? get more cans and drink myself into oblivion? Hahaha, rock the fuck on.

Why three? Because you'd be ill after three or because they only work a few hours? I'm having a cup of my brothers apple vodka now anyway, and shit, it tastes fucking neat compared to the normal stuff!

Yeah I know, the pain will be on it's way soon. Hahaha, shit! Just realised it's 10am, i thought it was about 7 or 8! Holy fuck am I gonna feel rough later on. Maybe I should make another thread about how I can be saved from hell. (joking.) But even the joking bit won't save me from hell will it?

What should I do, have a big fry up? get more cans and drink myself into oblivion? Hahaha, rock the fuck on.

Keep going. its the only way out. Too late to back out now.

Fuck me, this thread is making me feel old.

The realisation that's light outside and Tuesday morning and you're still pissed and buzzing and don't have to be anywhere or do anything all day.

Goddam it, i miss those days

I went to bed at 6 am on sunday morning. i was fucked for all of sunday.

I know I'm supposed to have a hangover now, but I think that energy stuff is just making my head feel numb to it. The wierdest thing was that when I got up and took some pots downstairs I had a cup with a bit of the apple vodka in it, and it smelled awesome. Didn't try drinking it though.

Tempted to go out and get a madras from indian too, might clear my head up a bit.