You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Baconface mouthing off again.. what a cunt!

fowler9

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson and Nani - Double deal at £30m!

Anderson looked ok in his debut season but has really gone backwards since. Considering he was meant to be a Scholes replacement, I'd suggest that's not going to work. He'll probably do ok as a squad member.

Nani though, I seem to remember, was the one Slur really wanted and was supposed to be better than Ronaldo at his age. It took the diving shithouse 2 years to get going, granted, but he grew into what he is today. I see no signs of Nani doing that.

How are people forgeting Veron at £30m?

To be fair though Johnny, who would have thought that Veron would have bombed so spectacularly? He was an established Argentinan international and considered to be one of the best in the world. He failed miserably, and not just at the vermin either because the Chavs got no better from him.

To be fair though Johnny, who would have thought that Veron would have bombed so spectacularly? He was an established Argentinan international and considered to be one of the best in the world. He failed miserably, and not just at the vermin either because the Chavs got no better from him.

Fair point. I shat it when they signed him. I really thought he'd be a superstar over here. How (happily) wrong I was.

once again the fa have let him off easy or should that be 'easeh.'

reading this twats supposed apology he apologises for 'making my comments about the referee public.' in other words he still thinks the ref was unfit so his apology is nothing of the sort.

he has made a career out of pressuring refs before during and after games to his teams advantage. the fa have been and still remain gutless at doing anything about it.

If I was the FA I would have banned him based on his own theory of time management. I would say:

"Ok, you get a two game ban, but we are adding on extra time according to your own equation, so you are banned for a further 3 years, or until when we decide, in which case we will let you know by jumping up and down in front of someone waving a watch just after a winner goes in."

Whats this on a Nani outburst?

Nani said that "for now I am not considering" leaving Old Trafford. He also spoke about Ferguson's relationship with the players and displays of anger. He said he had been on the receiving end of the manager's rage.

"Hell, yeah. He goes: 'Nani, how could you miss this or this?' No one is safe in the pitch. He treats all the players as equals. Even Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville get it but it takes longer with them because they are more experienced.

"And it is always with 'Fuck this' and 'Fuck that' back and forth. He is a very complicated guy, very complicated and he is tough. If things are OK, he will be OK. But if there is anything he believed to be wrong, you are screwed. He can go from complimenting you to just plain trashing you in a matter of minutes."

Given his recent actions I can't see it being too long before the make that 2 game suspended into an actual 2 game ban.

There is no doubt that he has an excellent domestic record, not so hot in Europe. But his general disrespect for officials is actually worsening. He has made disparaging remarks about Wiley, Marriner and, most recently, Martin Atkinson after games in which United fell below par in performance and result.

I hate the man with a passion (like most of us) - and as someone who refs a bit these kind of things get me very annoyed - there are certain aspects of the game which he has no right to comment on and refs fitness and positioning are two but of course lately he has seen fit to comment about both. Totally out of order. It'd be like Mariner saying that he should not have played Giggs and Scholes V us as they were too old and slow. Managers manage, referees referee - fact.

Refs aren't perfect - God knows they are not but then neither are players or managers and he should know that refs spend countless hours getting fit with a stringent test to pass, as well as countless hours of discussions about positioning during games and going over such things as the rules of the game and controversial decisions from recent games. There will always be ref mistakes in every game as there will be pl;ayer mistakes too - what you hope for is that they do not effect the result.

What I'd like to see tbh is every time the ball goes in the net for the ref to be able to ask for a third eye to check it was a valid goal (as in rugby league) so that way at least every goal decision would be more or less right. Tough if you do not agree with a free kick (like Fletcher on Sunday) which is then crossed in resulting in a goal - there would be no appeal for that or a wrongly awarded corner for instance as it is the defences job to defend it anyway but when the ball goes in the net that is when it should be checked - Sky have cameras at every game in the 4 divisions so it'd be easily possible - that would be a good use of an extra 'ref'. If it was brought in there may be teething problems but in principle it would likely make decisions more accurate. FIFA are so against change it will not happen - far too sensible but for what its worth that is what I think!!

The funniest thing about the whole "punishment" is the bit when he has been warned about his future conduct... You can almost see the FA cunts all apologetic about having to hand down a "punishment" to him.

No doubt the ref's have been told to give some dodgy decisions Utd's way as their way of making up to Slur...