You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Baconface mouthing off again.. what a cunt!

fowler9

'Young guns are having such fun, crazy ladies keep 'em on the run. Wise guys realize there's danger in emotional ties. See me? Single and free no fears no tears what I want to. 1 2 take a look at you death by matromony!'

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TK-421
Oh fucking hell...FINE!

I haven't even started Fable 2 OR Dead Space.

Make me look a cunt, why don't you?

(I did start Dead Space but I was twatted on chisel, it was late and I got scared)

I haven't started Dead Space either. So many games, only one me.

Ferguson knows how to develop young players and ensure they have logn careers ' just look at Beckham, Giggs, Scholes and the rest. He is 100% right about Owen but we had no choice, Robbie was pissing his career away and Mikey saved us from mid table.

Not sure God was in quite the sorry state you claim as St Mike broke through, and I would also argue that Owen at 18 was a far more obvious - and stellar - talent than Derek or Scholes.

Point taken with Giggs, but again, as you said, they probably had a few more options at the time.

I think Owen was simply too good not to play, and this is more evidence of the Govan whisky-baby being a cunt.

That's not entirely true, he used to get 3 weeks in Janaury off for a few seasons.

And also, let's face it, Ronaldo was a bit of a physical freak in many ways.

Tall, strong, fast as fuck, rarely injured.

A bit like.....wait a minute!.........Steven Gerrard!

Have we ruined him, you purple-nosed dipso cunt?

Guest TK-421
That's not entirely true, he used to get 3 weeks in Janaury off for a few seasons.

Fair enough, the point is managers always picked the best players who were in form to save their own arse. Only in recent times has squad rotation come into the equation, and not without criticism.

Owen came in at the right time. We had Robbie out for most of the season, we had nobody else to turn to. I blame England for burning him out.

Not that I care about the broken little traitor anymore. Fuck him and his club.

You almost sound like you care...

ginsoak is talking crap as usual. Giggs had just as many hamstring injuries as owen throughout his career so he didnt use 'giggs sparingly, did he?

So it would have made difference if owen had been with filth from the start. The fact of the matter is Owens parents didnt want him joining that lot anyway. And ginsoak knows that.

ginsoak is talking crap as usual. Giggs had just as many hamstring injuries as owen throughout his career so he didnt use 'giggs sparingly, did he?

So it would have made difference if owen had been with filth from the start. The fact of the matter is Owens parents didnt want him joining that lot anyway. And ginsoak knows that.

*blinks*

we're having a party when Ferguson dies

jelly and ice cream when Ferguson dies

pass the parcel when Ferguson dies

strippers and whores when Ferguson dies

tail on the donkey when Ferguson dies

musical chairs when Ferguson dies

hahahaahahahahahaha negged

Giggs had just as many hamstring injuries as owen throughout his career so he didnt use 'giggs sparingly, did he?

Ah that old chestnut. Giggs was frequently asked to pull a sickie whenever a Wales international came around. Which is why Vinnie Jones has more caps for Wales.*

*May not be 100% accurate.

At the risk of looking like a twat in 10 months...

"Those goals from midfield have dried up a little in recent years, so we have to address that. I will be looking to (Ji-Sung) Park, Nani, (Luis Antonio) Valencia - even (Danny) Welbeck and (Federico) Macheda - to contribute 40 goals between them. The defenders will contribute a few from set-pieces too."

Hhahahahahahahahahah

At the risk of looking like a twat in 10 months...
"Those goals from midfield have dried up a little in recent years, so we have to address that. I will be looking to (Ji-Sung) Park, Nani, (Luis Antonio) Valencia - even (Danny) Welbeck and (Federico) Macheda - to contribute 40 goals between them. The defenders will contribute a few from set-pieces too."

Hhahahahahahahahahah

Park + Nani + Valencia + Welbeck + Macheda = 40 goals?

At the risk of joining you in looking like a twat in ten months, hahahahahahahahahahaha. If he's talking about in all competitions and if they have a good run in both domestic cups with lots of home games against the likes of Dagenham and Redbrige, then maybe, just maybe they might hit thirty between them.

Nani and Park average what, two a season each? Macheda will score if he gets the games, I'm sure of that and Valencia will chip in with some, although he's not going to be the same kind of free-scoring player that Ronaldo was for them. Welbeck will score against shite in the cups but from what I saw of his appearances last season he's nowhere near ready to be a regular in the PL.

The thing with Ferguson over the years is that the better his teams are, the less he talks them up. When he starts running his mouth off, you know that he's not entirely confident in what he can put out on the pitch.

• 2 months later...

I didn't want to start a new thread.. but I just find this a real snidy fucking move by Sir cunt... I really hate him and his fucking club... if you are genuinely concerned for the player, why release the letter to the media...

Sir Alex Ferguson writes letter to Steven Defour to hint at Manchester United move

Sir Alex Ferguson has written a letter to Steven Defour, the injured Standard Liege captain, to wish him well in his recovery and remind him that Manchester United are monitoring his progress.

The development has fuelled speculation that Ferguson intends to make a bid for the 21-year-old midfielder, who was been linked with several big European clubs, including United, Arsenal and Aston Villa. Defour is expected to be out of action until the new year after fracturing a metatarsal in a league match against Mechelen last month, however reports in Belgium claim that Ferguson could be tempted to make a bid for the player in January.

The letter, which has been released to the media, reads: "Dear Steven, I have just heard about your injury and, in the name of Manchester United, I would like to wish you a full and speedy recovery.

"I am sure at the moment you must be feeling awful and that you'll have all kinds of questions. Steven, these are natural worries but I have to tell you that modern medicine and treatments are incredible, you have to have confidence in them.

"I'm going to follow your progress closely and I will remain in contact with your club to have news of your recovery."

Defour, who admitted he was delighted to receive Ferguson's letter, was swift to point out that Manchester United had not attempted to contact him illegally and had sent their note to his club to pass onto him.

"One thing I should like to highlight is that Ferguson has followed his interest officially," Defour said. "He addressed the letter to Standard. I think the attention is great, but I do not want people think I am already at Manchester, which is no means the case.

"But if they come knocking, then I would obviously not cause problems."

Sir Alex Ferguson writes letter to Steven Defour to hint at Manchester United move | Manchester United - Times Online

• 4 weeks later...

He's at his hearing with the FA today about his comments regarding Alan Wiley's fitness... A fine and a suspended touchline ban I reckon.. no more than a slap on the wrist for the cunt.

Since those comments, he's basically taken the piss out of the FA and referees on a weekly basis almost daring them to try and take him on knowing that the FA will bottle it when it comes to the crunch.

Sir Alex Ferguson fit for fight with FA

An unrepentant Sir Alex Ferguson will tell a Football Association disciplinary hearing today that he was right to criticise the fitness of referees.

The Manchester United manager is to appear before a four-man panel of the FA’s independent regulatory commission at Wembley to answer a charge of improper conduct relating to his outspoken attack on Alan Wiley last month.

Ferguson was condemned by senior referees’ officials and threatened with legal action when he claimed that Wiley “just wasn’t fit enough” and “needed a rest” after United’s 2-2 draw against Sunderland at Old Trafford on October 3, even though official ProZone statistics suggested otherwise.

But while Ferguson regrets the personal nature of the attack and will point out that he has made two apologies to Wiley, he stands by his wider message that referees’ fitness must improve and will make that point clear during his personal hearing.

He will also reiterate that he believes that the Premier League must act to ensure that the fitness levels of officials are addressed in the best interests of the game by making physical tests more taxing.

Ferguson is hoping to escape with a fine and a suspended touchline ban, although it remains to be seen if the FA decides to make an example of him, given the outpouring of anger that greeted his remarks.

The governing body would have to break with convention for Ferguson to be given a touchline ban because, traditionally, it issues suspensions only when a manager has been guilty of acting inappropriately on the touchline or pitch, but not for comments made in post-match interviews.

There is not thought to be a precedent of a manager receiving a touchline ban relating to remarks he has made to the media, although it is feasible that Ferguson could become the first.

The Scot has been at war with the refereeing fraternity in recent weeks. As well as his attack on Wiley, he questioned whether Andre Marriner had the experience to referee a Liverpool- United fixture after the match at Anfield almost three weeks ago.

He also tore into Martin Atkinson after United’s 1-0 defeat by Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, accusing the referee of being in an “absolutely ridiculous” position when he awarded Carlo Ancelotti’s team a controversial free kick from which they scored the only goal and suggesting that his players were starting to lose faith in referees.

Ferguson, though, believes that there has been a witch-hunt against him by the media and figures from the refereeing world, and has questioned privately whether he will receive a fair hearing.

In addition to issuing an apology through the United website, he wrote to the FA to explain his comments further and believes that those factors should be taken into consideration.

Alan Leighton, the head of Prospect, the referees’ union, has been particularly critical of Ferguson, branding as “half-hearted” the public apology and suggesting it exacerbated the situation because Ferguson “widened” his attack “to question the fitness of other referees in the select group”.

Leighton has said that Wiley, with Prospect’s support, could sue Ferguson for libel if the FA’s punishment is deemed insufficient. They feel the outburst unfairly and unnecessarily undermined the credibility of one of its most experienced and respected members, not to mention the FA’s Respect campaign.

Ferguson tried to explain the basis for his attack on Wiley when he said in his initial apology: “My only intention in speaking publicly was to highlight what I believe to be a serious and important issue in the game, namely that the fitness levels of referees must match the ever-increasing demands of the modern game, which I hope will now be properly addressed through the appropriate formal channels.”

Sir Alex Ferguson fit for fight with FA | Manchester United - Times Online