You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Baconface mouthing off again.. what a cunt!

fowler9

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He does it cos he knows he can get away with it.

He screams and shouts and gets what he wants 9 times out of 10.

And will continue to do so... So it's as you were really. If I was head of the Ref's union, I'd get them all together and say, "Right lads, the FA are a bunch of cunts, so let's take matters into our own hands and fuck this wanker.. I don't want ANY decisions going for them..."

That's the only way to teach the cunt a lesson.

The FA are frightened - not just of him but of a post 'him' world where they HAVE to try and punish United to appear to be fair - they've been SO lenient and fair on United since 1993 and indeed bent back to please them since they lost the league at Anfield in 1992 that they've almost forgotten HOW to challenge them and WHEN to challenge them via their own laws. What we NEED in this stale national game of ours is a concerted attack on Ferguson's behaviour and his authority via either other sides managers (ala Rafa' last season but on a larger scale and given recent events via Martinez, just maybe others WILL take up the gauntlet that Rafa' threw down at Fergie's gates who knows?);

But if it doesn't come from other managers then the challenge MUST come from other footballing bodies like the FA (FAR to spineless) or in this case the Referees Association who to their credit seem hell bent and out for his blood this time over the Wiley affair - maybe that WILL shut him up for a while and make him more tactful but I doubt it. Only repeated, sustained bombardment of Alex and United WILL shut them up now and stop them flouting/bending the rules to their advantage - they've had it their own way FAR to long and forgotten how to bow to the FA or anyone else - They NEED a good reminder of the sort whereby their EVERY little misdemeanour/attack on authority is spotted and REALLY hammered month in, month out for around a year until they get he message, Fergie or no Fergie. Maybe this Referee's association thing combined with recent remarks by Rafa' and Martinez this year is a start. We shall see as time will tell.......................................

I so hope they do this.....

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson's two-match touchline ban for criticising referee Alan Wiley may not yet be the end of the matter.

Alan Leighton, national secretary for referees' union Prospect, said there was a possibility they could still pursue legal action after Ferguson said the official "just wasn't fit enough" to take charge of United's 2-2 draw with Sunderland last month.

"One of the things we are saying is, is there a case these comments are defamatory?" he said.

"I intend to talk to Alan Wiley to see if he wants to sue on the issue.

"We need to take a few steps back and see what has happened here and I would like to see more about the judgement.

"We never wanted to get lawyers involved in but if referees don't feel they are being protected by the regulatory bodies and someone says something defamatory sooner or later someone is going to take action over it.

"We are going to talk to the relevant authorities to see what it means for the future.

"I'll also talk to our members. I think there will be a concern this isn't an appropriate way to send a message that these comments were wholly unacceptable."

Ferguson's ban means he will miss matches at home to Everton and away at Portsmouth.

His punishment also includes a further two-match ban, suspended until the end of the 2010/11 season, and a £20,000 fine.

Ferguson, the most decorated manager in the modern game, admitted a charge of improper conduct relating to his comments but Peter Griffiths QC, who chaired the Football Association regulatory commission, said: "It was made clear to Sir Alex that with such stature comes increased responsibilities.

"The commission considered his admitted remarks, in the context in which they were made, were not just improper but were grossly improper and wholly inappropriate.

"He should never have said what he did say."

Leighton believes the authorities missed an opportunity to make a statement to back up the FA's Respect campaign.

"From our point of view it is disappointing. The Football Association had a chance to make a point and they flunked it," he added.

"To question the fitness of referee is to question his ability to do the job and his integrity.

"We don't think this is sending the right message out to other managers.

"This is not a personal vendetta against Sir Alex but he has a particular stature within the game and if he is seen to be getting off lightly other managers may think what he said was not beyond the pale.

"What is interesting is that the commission thought the comments were not just improper but were grossly improper and wholly inappropriate."

Ferguson now has to be mindful of his future conduct for the next season and a half as his suspended two-match ban will be automatically activated should he be found guilty of a similar charge before the end of the 2010/11 campaign.

It will be applied in addition to any sanction imposed for the new offence.

Football365 | All The News | Football News | FERGIE COULD FACE LEGAL ACTION

'Extra stature' my fat arse. He's just one of 22 managers. All this 'Long servant' bull shit. He's been a spoilt dirty cheat for 20+ years and the cowards at the FA have been bending over for it.

The only reason the worm is starting to turn is because Rafa called the fucker out on it, and yet they are still scared to do anything. That thing with Allardayce last season should have been fucking hammered.

His influence is waning, but no thanks to the FA, it's because the media are starting to focus on it, and the referees are startign to feel they have some support to do something about it.

I hope he has another of his explosions soon , and they have no choice but to throw the book at him. Shame we aren't playing them in the next few weeks.

He does it cos he knows he can get away with it.

He screams and shouts and gets what he wants 9 times out of 10.

That is of course true, but he also does it to hide his shortcomings. It took a 93rd minute own goal for them to avoid a home defeat to Sunderland (a team Rafa was rightly hammered for losing to in Sunderland) so he rants and raves and no one talks about how shite they were, but his "controversial" comments instead. He did the same when he lost to us and Burnley.

That is of course true, but he also does it to hide his shortcomings. It took a 93rd minute own goal for them to avoid a home defeat to Sunderland (a team Rafa was rightly hammered for losing to in Sunderland) so he rants and raves and no one talks about how shite they were, but his "controversial" comments instead. He did the same when he lost to us and Burnley.

He doesn't do it to deflect crticism he does it to intimidate referees in forthcoming games. He wants to put that little bit of fear of a major row in their heads so that at a crucial moment they duck a big decision or so they give him an extra minute when the mancs are not winning. It works too e.g. he made such a fuss about Carra/Owen that he set Carra up for his red at Fulham.

He doesn't do it to deflect crticism he does it to intimidate referees in forthcoming games. He wants to put that little bit of fear of a major row in their heads so that at a crucial moment they duck a big decision or so they give him an extra minute when the mancs are not winning. It works too.

That is true.

But he also does it to deflect criticism.

Anyone see Henry Winter's defence of Ferguson in the Telegraph? He basically says that because he's won lots of trophies and played lots of England internationals in his teams, the FA should let him say what he wants. "All the talent he has helped mould for the cause of St George." Jesus Tapdancing Christ!

Henry Winter: what Sir Alex Ferguson has done for English football deserves respect - Telegraph

Anyone see Henry Winter's defence of Ferguson in the Telegraph? He basically says that because he's won lots of trophies and played lots of England internationals in his teams, the FA should let him say what he wants. "All the talent he has helped mould for the cause of St George." Jesus Tapdancing Christ!

Henry Winter: what Sir Alex Ferguson has done for English football deserves respect - Telegraph

Fuck me. He must be so far up his arse he's looking at what he had for breakfast.

Fuck me. He must be so far up his arse he's looking at what he had for breakfast.

If he is someone should slip Ferguson some Orlistat.

Orlistat is notorious for its gastrointestinal side effects (sometimes referred to as treatment effects), which can include steatorrhea (oily, loose stools) and fecal incontinence.

The problem as I have said before on another thread is separating Slur the man and Slur the manager. I hate Slur the man with a passion for reasons I do not need to go into too much here as we as LFC fans know them already but it is to do with his attempts to bully others from all walks of the game - refs, opponents, the opposing manager (with his LMA baxckground he is often OK with managers he is not playing at the time - except for Rafa of course as he stood up to him - but most of the rest are in awe of him which he laps up by offering them faint praise), newspaper journos, radio and TV journos (esp the BBC) and any other people who cross him including employees at the clubs where he has worked ... etc. Often his language from someone expected to set an example is really bad - now I know most people in footy swear but I think his foul mouthed outbursts are so in yer face they need commenting on and need checking imo. Even when in one of his first press conferences as MUFC manager when he said his aim was to 'knock Liverpool off their f***ing perch' - hows that acceptable? At the S'land game as well as the 'unift Wiley' incident he effed and jeffed in 4th official Mike Dean's face and naff all was done about it - would any other manager would get away with that. Then amazingly on Soccer Saturday the next week when discussing the fitness comments Stelling came up with 'They're only making a fuss cos its Ferguson, any other manager they would have ignored it!!' Absolutely 100% not. Now then Jeff tell me when any other manager has ever made a comment remotely like that?

I try to talk to my son about him and get stuff back like 'Hes earned the right to.....!!!!' Er no he's not earned the right to as nobody has the right to behave as he does.

It just shows how much he has influenced people tho that people who are normally sensible like Henry Winter can think such things and I think that as well as the bullying aspect, part of it may also be cos they admire the teams that Ferguson the manager has produced which I suppose reluictantly i would have to do myself. They are winners, they play the game with the emphasis on attack and (altho there have been one or two incidents over the years with such as Keane, Schmeichal, Cantona, Ronaldo, Scholes - 5 of my least fav MUFC players - and also to be fair 5 of their best players) largely they play the game fairly on the pitch (or as fairly as any team plays it these days). Having said that tho they have not been able to 'turn it on' against us very often (as we unlike a lot of teams are not in awe of them and do not let them play) but the number of times in recent years that they have scrapped a 1-0 when we have outplayed them has been extremely frustrating - just glad that at last in the last 3 games V them we have had some justice.

£20000 is a joke tho isn't it - for his 3 recent appearances before FA hearings it went from £5000 to £10000 and now £20000 - when will the FA learn that fines mean nothing and do something to really punish him - like ban him from the stadium for a while - 10 games or so would seem a start as then he'd maybe stop it when he came back but if he offended again try banning him for a season.

'He could supply half of the England', he bought them for fucks sake, he didn't find them kicking a ball in the street, Jesus wept.

And Winter can fuck off, he is just another fucking journo without a backbone. There is little doubting the achievements of Ferguson, but he is a horrible cunt and I am convinced his team were pioneers in England when it came to surrounding the referee. Giggs spends nearly all game berating the officials, then we have to listen to the 'Giggs doesn't get older, just better' shite.

Giggs spends nearly all game berating the officials, then we have to listen to the 'Giggs doesn't get older, just better' shite.

Was that part of Ferguson's defence - that if Giggs can follow them around all game, they really are unfit?

I wondered what he was playing at during the 2-0.

That Winter article is sickening.

Puts his recent article on our manager into a new light, although the blinding crassness of it was there for most to see.

In his GinSoak article he specifically says that he has earnt the right to act as he pleases as he has accumulated so many CL coefficient points which directly leads to more money into the English game as it gives us more clubs in the CL.

Rafa has a far better CL record than he does. He has a far higher average coefficient points per season.

Strange how he didn't mention that point in his Rafa article.

Winter is starting to use Samuel's trick of deliberately taking the 'other' side to appear more knowing than his readers

both are great writers but it's a real shame to find that even someone like Winter is too afraid to rock the boat

for journo's Ferguson is the goose that lays the golden eggs so they're not going to risk him cutting them off