Sign in to follow this  
windass

got any good buskers in your town centre?

We have a bloke who looks like a paedophile, who plays taped music over a machine while making two very sinister looking teddy bears 'dance.'

It's disturbing to say the least.

There was a dude with a cardboard guitar in town. He drew strings on it.

A mate of mine went to give him some cash. my mate said will you play "Penny Lane". The dude said gruffly "Sorry, dunno the chords."

haha...class

we need a poll to decide which one of you cunts are more annoying.

edit, that would be windass or Mischa

Windass is positively stable compared to the new shitstain.

well your mom

I would but she's busy with the milk man.

Windass is positively stable compared to the new shitstain.

I'm yet to be convinced, but this ones going to be a clear runner.

in Liverpool? remember one playing a tennis racket like a guitar?

He was a legend tennis racket guy, used to be by the sayers in Williamson square every day. Haven't saw him for a few years now though.

Can we differentiate between a legend and someone everyone is aware of? I don't know but just because we all know someone does not make him a legend.

Figure of speech mate, don't take things so seriously. Name me one other busker/tramp most people in Liverpool are aware of? I would say ( to me ) that whenever I hear people talking about buskers in town he is the first person I think of, even though he was beyond shit!

Figure of speech mate, don't take things so seriously. Name me one other busker/tramp most people in Liverpool are aware of? I would say ( to me ) that whenever I hear people talking about buskers in town he is the first person I think of, even though he was beyond shit!

Yeh we all know him. This does not mean he is a legend. It means he is a well known tramp. Do you see the difference.

John Lennon is a legend. The tool that drinks meths and plays a cardboard guitar is not a legend.

Imagine all the people Pssssh.

Yeh we all know him. This does not mean he is a legend. It means he is a well known tramp. Do you see the difference.

John Lennon is a legend. The tool that drinks meths and plays a cardboard guitar is not a legend.

Imagine all the people Pssssh.

Read the first line of my reply, figure of speech like I said, I don't need you patronising me. That is half the problem with this forum, people picking up on every little throw away comment and taking everything literal. I am obviously not comparing him to John Lennon or anyone like that, merely pointing out that in busker terms ( which is what the thread is about ) he is the well known in my town centre. Do you see the difference?

There's a pair of cunts in my high street who physically resemble 'Scorpions' ( the baldy German 'rockers' as opposed to crater-face and his mob from 'Grease' ) who regularly belt out dreadful renditions of fuck knows what through the medium of guitar and harmonica.

Whilst wearing a mixture of leather trousers/jackets, ponytails, stetsons and suede boots. And sunglasses.

weve got a coloured man who sings out of tune and strums a guitar out of tune.

:thumbsup:

'coloured'? have you missed the last few decades?