You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alesha Dixon

Section_31

• 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Amazing looking woman. I'd love to share a salad with her. 

It would have to be an egg salad for me personally and with lots of little extra unusual vegetables to keep me entertained. Otherwise I'd be far too interested in her and it would probably scare her off.

On 2/12/2017 at 8:10 PM, Ginny said:

I think i speak for everyone in this forum when I say we'd all eat her shit

I'd eat her shit after everyone in this forum had eaten her shit and shit her shit back out again, then after I've shit it out I'd have the final shit preserved and placed in a museum for future generations to appreciate. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Just perfect. And to think he ex cheated on her with this fella

1130222_Javine_Hylton_2015_3d6f92c338762

This sentence makes no sense. He cheated on her with a man who is a woman?

• 10 months later...
10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

We are going on holiday in Feb, she’s just posted she’s at the same hotel now.  She will never know how lucky she’s been to miss me.  I can just imagine showing her this thread and us running off into the sunset.  

Which one mate? so I can PM Pistonbroke.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

We are going on holiday in Feb, she’s just posted she’s at the same hotel now.  She will never know how lucky she’s been to miss me.  I can just imagine showing her this thread and us running off into the sunset.  

Ring the hotel, ask what room she's staying in and tell them not to wash the sheets, flush the toilet or wipe the bog seat. Reasonable request. 

• Upvote 2