You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alesha Dixon

Section_31

Alesha Dixon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She is currently single, living with her dog Roxy.[59] Dixon has stated that she hates her own laugh, describing it as sounding like a "Crow" or "Sid James"[60] and saying "I'd change it if I could but it's become a trademark."[61] Dixon in an interview also said "somebody stole my laugh and made it into a ringtone".

I'm about to try and add her on Facebook (even though it's currently fucked) and will report back. The Dwayne Dibbley comment may have given me an 'in', birds love it when you slag off other birds.

106992_fullsizeimage_Alesha%20Dixon%207.jpgx

She is gorgeous. There has been quite a bit in the paper recently about the controversy or her replacing Arlene Phillips on Strictly Come Dancing with Harriet Harmen and Selena Scott complaining of ageism.

It is ironic that Arlene Phillips was responsible for dance troops like Hot Gossip which as I recall did not contain any elderly dancers. She has made a career out of selling sex appeal. Those who live by the sword....

• Upvote 1

I think she's incredibly pretty. One of the most stunning fresh looking women around at the moment - i would love to hate her for it, however when ever you hear her on any TV or radio she's so down to earth and up for a laugh its hard not to like her.

Bitch has it all.