You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If You Were a Suicide Bomber...

Section_31

What would you wear?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What would you wear?

...would you wear your best clobber for the deed or your worst?

Was looking at a picture of that Mumbai shooter last week and I noticed he had a decent T-Shirt on, I remarked at the time that if it was me, it'd be like when you go outside for a game of f**ty and you put on your well-worn, shitted-up trainers because you don't want your best ones to get ruined.

But my mate reckons the opposite is true, and that he'd go out in style.

What do you reckon? Are the streets of Kabul filled with insurgents dressed like Terry Thomas? All headed for a one way trip to an army barracks? Or have they deployed some Gola trainers for the task.

If you were a suicide bomber you might as well go out dressed in a super hero costume. As well as carrying out your martyrdom mission imagine the crushing blow to morale you could deliver by seeing Batman/Superman/Bananaman getting shot or blown up on telly.

I think their main initially is to go un-noticed so if I went out wearing my best sequined cocktail dress and some 4 inch heels (which is possibly what I would class as my 'best' clobber) i think I would draw more attention than was appropriate.

Old t-shirt and jeans would be the way to go, I think.

EDIT: Actually Cath has the best idea. Then I could wear a stripey t-shirt to match up to the wires.

What colour are bombs?

I'd wear something that matched.

The biggest day of my life, also the last? I'd be decked out in head to toe Armani, purchased on my credit card which I'd never have to pay off.

Fuck that shit... I'd go into the changing rooms, put it all on, and fucking walk out the door.

Why not? I'm about to die anywho!

I'd kinda go down the route of RoboRiise but buy a Storm Trouper outfit. Have a great day in it putting your arm around lots of ladies. By 4pm start dancing near a shopping centre full of the type that shouldn't be allowed to spawn and count down from 20 wiv da funk on.

I'd kinda go down the route of RoboRiise but buy a Storm Trouper outfit. Have a great day in it putting your arm around lots of ladies. By 4pm start dancing near a shopping centre full of the type that shouldn't be allowed to spawn and count down from 20 wiv da funk on.

Could you perform mime whilst in the Stormtrooper outfit? I can't think of many things that are more entertaining than one of the Galactic Empire's finest being stuck inside an invisible box.

That's some seriously devious shit right there.

*Mutters under his breath whilst into his second half an hour of robot dancing*:

"Fly to me, my pretties, fly to me"