You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Beardsley vs. Benayoun

fin-bat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
I see you guys come from younger generation.

Do you even know who Bruce Grobbelaard is ?

I'll have to hang my head in shame here, no idea who he is..I'm glad I'm part of the younger generation though, thanks!

Guest ShoePiss
Bruce Gobbel-hard. Its hyphenated.

class, the over-weight version of Brucie is mentioned and none other than Tommy Lawrence chimes in.

I saw the similarity in their play for the first time today. It's the shimmy Beardo used to do, he'd faint to go right then he'd swivel his hips and go left and he also used to feint to back heel and then carry on.

Beardo was a great wee player, he had to be to replace Kenny. Beardo, Barnes and Aldo. Great days.

Spot the difference.

peter-beardsley-pic-getty-828757638.jpg

yossi_benayoun.jpg

Amazing, isn´t it ?

I know this game....

1) One is a Geordie, the other a jew.

2) Sponsor is different

3) Adidas badge is centre on Yossi

4) LFC crest is changed

5) Three stripes all the way on Peter's shirt, Yossi's has a badge

6) Peter's hair isn't moving, Yossi's is

When Yossi was at his best last season, there was only a foreskin between them.

That Dalglish/Diao post is a cheap shot, Benayoun is a class act.

You are jokin here aren't you???? Benayoun is not anywhere near Beardsleys Class. Only reason Beardsley doesn't get as much recognition as he deserves is cause of how good Barnes was at this time!!!

You are jokin here aren't you???? Benayoun is not anywhere near Beardsleys Class. Only reason Beardsley doesn't get as much recognition as he deserves is cause of how good Barnes was at this time!!!

only reason benny doesnt get as much recognition as he deserves is cause hes jewish