You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roxanne Pallett

Total Longo

FAO of Liverpool Lad.

Summary of topics so far:

• Roxanne is a lying, manipulative cunt.
  • Pretending vs. Playfighting.
  • Woman are frail and weak.
  • Ryan made contact and to what degree of harm did Ryan inflict (currently scored 1/10)
  • Perception of harm, Roxanne scoring 4/10.
  • Importance of domestic abuse.
  • Sexual violence towards women.
  • Norrmalisation of violence against women.
  • Roxanne releasing a cover of Smack My Bitch Up.
  • Upvote 2

Three  short points,

- Hades' predictable descent into Alt-right has begun.

- The tone of some of the response to Ardja's points is a bitmysoginistic.

- This thread  was better when it was about tits. 

What's Alt-Right about what he said?

The rejection of ideas of equality and progressivism is something the "Alt-Right" are proud of, wouldn't you say? Also his new found diction (cuck, white knight etc) can easily be traced to Alt-Right sources.

I don't think Hades is rejecting equality. I think he's making a point about feminism / #metoo being hijacked by individuals that personify the same values as the people they claim to be against, ie it's about their supremacy, not equality. I don't see how that can be conflated with White Nationalism.

• Upvote 3

I don't think Hades is rejecting equality. I think he's making a point about feminism / #metoo being hijacked by individuals that personify the same values as the people they claim to be against, ie it's about their supremacy, not equality. I don't see how that can be conflated with White Nationalism.

The same arguments were made against (and are still being made against) the civil rights movement in the 60s. By a quality group of people. (The last sentence was sarcasm btw.) Would you say that today, let's say 50 years on, equality is achieved there?

Can people stop radicalising themselves online by listening to Sam Harris podcasts? Ta.

I listen to much more Frank Skinner than anything else - blame him. I’d be fascinated to know what I’ve said that’s alt right if you’re referring to me.

Pro EU

Pro equality for women/gay/trans etc

Anti death penalty

Anti trump

Anti gun (not that it matters here)

Anti religion

The same arguments were made against (and are still being made against) the civil rights movement in the 60s. By a quality group of people. (The last sentence was sarcasm btw.) Would you say that today, let's say 50 years on, equality is achieved there?

Hades hasn't said anything about the Civil Rights Movement, so I don't think it's fair to misrepresent his views in that way. Women have equality.

Hades hasn't said anything about the Civil Rights Movement, so I don't think it's fair to misrepresent his views in that way.

Where have I said Hades said anything about the Civil Rights Movement mate? I was drawing a comparison, which would have continued if you had answered the question I asked you.

Women have equality.

That is your claim. The vast majority of the people who investigate that issue scientifically disagree with that claim. Do you know something they don't know, or is it more likely that they know something that you don't know.

Where have I said Hades said anything about the Civil Rights Movement mate? I was drawing a comparison, which would have continued if you had answered the question I asked you.

That is your claim. The vast majority of the people who investigate that issue scientifically disagree with that claim. Do you know something they don't know, or is it more likely that they know something that you don't know.

You were talking about something racial (The Civil Rights Movement) and then trying to shoehorn it into his views about #metoo to take it in the direction of White Nationalism. 

Well they can investigate the issue as much as they want, it doesn't change the fact that women have the same rights in our society as men. 

The Civil Rights analogy was not plucked from thin air, let's put it that way. 

Why would I accuse Hades to have White Nationalist tendencies? He would be among the last on this forum I would associate with things like that.

Anyway, to finish my comparison and the point I was getting at. I'll repeat the question: Would you say that today, let's say 50 years on from the beginning of the Civil Rights Movement, do you believe equality is achieved there? "They" do have "the same rights" now, after all.

Why would I accuse Hades to have White Nationalist tendencies? He would be among the last on this forum I would associate with things like that.

Anyway, to finish my comparison and the point I was getting at. I'll repeat the question: Would you say that today, let's say 50 years on from the beginning of the Civil Rights Movement, do you believe equality is achieved there? "They" do have "the same rights" now, after all.

Well you kind of alluded to it in that post about cucks and white knights, sarcastic or not. In answer to your question, yes, they have the same rights.