You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What animal do you think you could beat in a fist fight

Stonekill3r

I reckon I could take some of the smaller simians like a Macaque or a Barbary Ape. I'd take some damage though because there's going to be biting and clawing going on. Once you're thinking that you can take a chimp you're kidding yourself, and you're in for a painful surprise.

I reckon I could take some of the smaller simians like a Macaque or a Barbary Ape. I'd take some damage though because there's going to be biting and clawing going on. Once you're thinking that you can take a chimp you're kidding yourself, and you're in for a painful surprise.

I think a full grown Natterjack Toad would be your limit Montagu. You'd be fighting in your weight and size class at least. I reckon you could be a contender.

I once threw a gerbil at a wall, it made a crunching sound as its puny skull met brick.
Watch out for gerbils.

They wait until your back's turned, then they run up your arse and you die of constipation.

Sneaky little bastards.

• 11 years later...

If I were confronted by a Bengal tiger I'd defuse the situation with some light self-deprecating humour, then engage it in a well-informed debate and by the end of the afternoon we'd have developed a mutual respect and we'd probably head into town for a few scoops.

• Upvote 1

On 20/07/2009 at 11:25, SaussyBenayoun said:

Ive often thought about this. About people getting mauled by dogs and stuff. I reckon if you knew it was going to go off between you and, lets say a fully grown labrador or maybe even a "harder" dog,

I have seen this on the webz - you need to give up one of your forearms (should be your weaker side) - let them latch onto it then you go behind their head with the other arm and snap their neck (upwards motion).

Granted it does assume you are willing to give up one of your fore arms and then drive the dogs teeth deeper towards the bone at the end but - no pain, no gain.

37 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Take it round the neighbours, scissor sisters, few lines of coke and some card tricks. Cracking night out (to which we never fucking get invited). 

Or we could go round to Sophie's house to drink all the tea and eat all the food.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

If I were confronted by a Bengal tiger I'd defuse the situation with some light self-deprecating humour, then engage it in a well-informed debate and by the end of the afternoon we'd have developed a mutual respect and we'd probably head into town for a few scoops.

Fuckin’ Carole Baskin over here.