You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Houllier

Stephen Adams.

Of the 1-1 draw, which keeps Liverpool ahead of Newcastle and three points behind fourth-placed Fulham, Houllier added: "It was a good game. I enjoyed it at times. It was clearly a case of one team dominating the other, whereas at Anfield it would be the other way around.

"I enjoyed the spirit, and I think both teams in the second half showed why people like football. The two teams wanted to go for the win.

As Nelson would say........."Haaaa Haaaaaa" :lol:

"The two teams wanted to go for the win." Priceless!

Maybe they did, but only one of the managers wanted to go for it.

Saturday was breaking point for me, I've simply had enough

of GH & his fucking tactics. Heskey in midfield again, smicer

replaces pongolle & he plays up top on his own, with no support

from midfield. Not a player within sight when smicer robbed bramble

in the second half & what a finish! I still cant believe it. I thought

the days of hoofing to a lone striker were gone. Newcastle are not

great at the back. I mean Titass Bramble is in the team, Jesus Christ.

They leave gaps all over the place & we play with one up with no

support. FUCK IT!

I have to totally agree about GH. Yes a draw was a good result and I probably would have taken that from the start but we were in complete control of that game until FSP was subbed.

We had two strikers that cost over 10 million each and we play a sub standard midfielder up front and then leave him isolated. H****** supporters point to the role he does holding the ball up and yet he is not even asked to perform that role.

I thought we gifted Newcastle that game yesterday and I have had it. GH must go and go now - his tean selection smacks of desperation and wild gambles. I believe GH's strength is in player development - not tactics and whilst I have never booed a Liverpool team or manager I came close Saturday.

Time to do the decent thing Gerard.