You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Murdoch's Scum Credentials All In Order I See

Anubis

The S*n On Sunday. Nailed on. They were already planning to merge The S*n and NotW operations. This has just hastened what was already in the pipeline. But they'll claim that they are taking action, and the white van demographic will lap it up.

Murdoch will have some new paper on the way. Essentially just rebrand it.

Very few new papers last though! Sadly I think the Sunday S*n is now going to be a reality! No distinction anymore.

Still going to be facing a shit load of lawsuits over this as well. But there must have been some despicable stuff that has not come out if they are closing the paper down!

Coulsen will get dragged into the police investigation as he's being hung out to dry. Brooks will be fired, and within two months will have a radio show on Talksport. Murdoch will wind up the News Of The World name, claiming he's shut it down as a measure of disgust. He'll then announce the all new The S*n On Sunday, a Sunday edition of the UK's 'best-loved' red top. Cameron will announce that the government are meeting with the PCC to tighten regulations. Outraged of Tooting will start buying aforementioned Sunday newspaper because he's stupid enough to believe it's a new paper that just happens to have the same journalists on board.

are you mystic meg?

Oi, you said rumours! I was confirming it.

Will Bascombe go over if they re-brand it the Sunday version of the rag?

That was the first thing I thought as well!

And all those idiots who buy the shite in the first place, how are they going to argue this one?

What are the odds it actually sells more copies this weekend? With it being the last one and everything. Special collectors edition.

How could they possible start a new paper called Sunday Sun? Surely the team on the Sun would sue them, seeing as they are completely seperate organisations.

What are the odds it actually sells more copies this weekend? With it being the last one and everything. Special collectors edition.

How could they possible start a new paper called Sunday Sun? Surely the team on the Sun would sue them, seeing as they are completely seperate organisations.

Owned by one man. He can do what he likes with the papers.

RT @TimGatt Sky #NOTW source: "there is mass anger in news room. All directed at Rebekah. Colin Myler absolutely furious. Staff devastated."

From Twitter.

Awwwwwww... my heart bleeds. I hope there's a mass brawl and they all eat each other.

Meanwhile, a little song...

It's the end of the world as we know it,

It's the end of the world as we know it