You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Murdoch's Scum Credentials All In Order I See

Anubis

Guest Numero Veinticinco
So are you going to credit Cameron for doing the same now?

Why would I take credit for it?

Ridiculous, you have no moral valustion of such issues but yeah your grammar is decent, your grammar has no moral value either.

I actually don't understand that. Anyway, rather than talking about how stupid I am or how I've no moral 'valustion', why don't you tell me what you've disagreed with and why? It's probably easier.

Why would I take credit for it?

I actually don't understand that. Anyway, rather than talking about how stupid I am or how I've no moral 'valustion', why don't you tell me what you've disagreed with and why? It's probably easier.

I didnt say 'take' credit I said are you going to give 'credit' to Cameron as you have to Milliband as he has done or said as much as Milliband?

It is not surprising u dont get the 2nd part but its not important.

It [Ofcom] is likely to make a statement later today, I am told, which will make it clear that it regards evidence that the News of the World's newsroom was out of control for many years as relevant to a judgement on whether News Corporation would be a fit-and-proper owner of British Sky Broadcasting.

... Ofcom will want to know how it was that the News of the World was able to engage in unacceptable journalistic practices for many years, who in theory had management responsibility for what went on there, and who knew what and when about all of this.

I would expect Ofcom to liaise with the police on securing information that would allow it to make this judgement. That said, I do not expect Ofcom to launch an enquiry into this "fit-and-proper" question immediately. It will want to allow the police to continue their investigation for a while longer, before making its own assessment.

Ofcom's probable intervention will therefore erect a very big obstacle in the way of News Corp's planned bid of almost £10bn for the 61% of BSkyB it doesn't already own - because the board of BSkyB will be not able to judge whether News Corp would be allowed by Ofcom to complete the takeover.

Never had much faith in Ofcom from an old job I had but it looks like they may have developed some teeth in recent years

Milliband on Cameron:

"His wholly unconvincing answers of what he knew and when he knew it about Mr Coulson's activities undermine his ability to lead the change that Britain needs."

He's tried to throw in a strategic message as a soundbite whilst slagging off Cameron for an interview he gave about Coulson. And he's failed miserably. It doesn't even make sense. Milliband is an absolute fucking tit.

Milliband is hamstrung because he knows, like with the expenses scandal, the problem here is systemic and unless targets are chosen carefully, you're just as likely to take out one of your own.

Make no mistake, the politicos -this government and the last- the police, the DPP, journalists elsewhere are all implicated in this one way or another.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I didnt say 'take' credit I said are you going to give 'credit' to Cameron as you have to Milliband as he has done or said as much as Milliband?

Oh, right, no. I'm glad he has, but it's way too late. He said that he 'would have taken it', not that she should offer it.

It is not surprising u dont get the 2nd part but its not important.

You see, you like to throw around banal insults about how stupid people are, but you don't like to get drawn into a sensible conversation. You won't even tell me what I've said that made you call me stupid.

Oh, right, no. I'm glad he has, but it's way too late. He said that he 'would have taken it', not that she should offer it.

You see, you like to throw around banal insults about how stupid people are, but you don't like to get drawn into a sensible conversation. You won't even tell me what I've said that made you call me stupid.

Calling my insults banal is an insult.

I do find you tend to have borrowed SD's Clegg specs when you look at Millband and the Labour party, always trying to find someway of making distinction where there is little in furthering them as a credible alternative against parties that have a whisker of difference.

So when you spend your time pointing out the slight difference between what Milliband and Cameron have done you do a disservice to yourself and the priviledge of your education goes to waste on something of such trivial moral value its a disgrace and by calling it stupid I would be also doing a disservice to your own disservice on the matter. You'd sooner point out a grammatical error than moral errors of your own. So I said stupid penis to the stupid penis that you are, which is a shame as a penis in the right hands can be a good thing, power is neither good nor bad, your power to educate is impotent with such erectile dysfunctions.

At the end of the day they are both in bed with NI and arguing over who will get to suck Murdoch off. Problem is they are cheats married to the public.

Milliband is hamstrung because he knows, like with the expenses scandal, the problem here is systemic and unless targets are chosen carefully, you're just as likely to take out one of your own.

Make no mistake, the politicos -this government and the last- the police, the DPP, journalists elsewhere are all implicated in this one way or another.

Yep they're all in it together, Blair's nuLabour was every bit as close, if not closer to News International as Cameron's Tories. The fact that Alistair Cambell had such a prominent role under Labour says a great deal. They're all mates.

Ed Milliband does have an opportunity to distance himself from all this as he's not from that generation. Cameron's position will become increasingly difficult if charges are brought against Coulson and he sings like a canary. The protection of Brooks is pretty clear though, as close as she is to Rupert Murdoch it's pretty clear that his son is deeply involved and she's the last line of defence.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I do find you tend to have borrowed SD's Clegg specs when you look at Millband and the Labour party, always trying to find someway of making distinction where there is little in furthering them as a credible alternative against parties that have a whisker of difference.

Then why didn't you just say that. That's a valid, well presented criticism. I don't agree that it is true, however. I've criticised Labour more than any other party over the last 10 years. They're not in government any more, and Miliband has only been around for a few months. It's not like there's lots of ammo.

Like I said, I think he has done well on this issue, but I also added that it's a shock to see how actually leading the opposition.

So when you spend your time pointing out the slight difference between what Milliband and Cameron have done you do a disservice to yourself

I don't agree that it's a slight difference. I think it's a pretty significant difference. Miliband called for her head days ago, Cameron wouldn't do it. Cameron has responded to Ed Miliband in the way Miliband wanted, and that's a win for the opposition.

You've got to approach your view of mainstream politics with a bit more nuance. I hate Murdoch, I hate Brooks, I hate the sordid empire they've build. I hate the collusion between those in Whitehall and on Fleet Street. I just don't expect extreme shifts from a main stream political party.

and the priviledge of your education goes to waste on something of such little moral value its a disgrace and by calling it stupid I would be also doing a disservice to your own disservice on the matter. You'd sooner point out a grammatical error than moral errors of your own. So I said stupid penis to the stupid penis that you are, which is a shame as a penis in the right hands can be a good thing, power is neither good nor bad, your power to educate is impotent with such erectile dysfunctions.

Can you tell me what it is that has low moral value? Is it that I've differentiated between Miliband calling for the CEO of one of the most powerful institutions in the country, and Cameron being forced into a corner over one of his mates? Is it something else?

Oh, and I wasn't picking up on your grammar, I was picking up on your use of txtspk. It's the preserve of shitbags.

I like the way politicians are all piling onto 'the press' now and calling for greater regulation, and the plebs are lapping it up. There's nothing the political class in this country would love more than to get rid of the press.

Then why didn't you just say that. That's a valid, well presented criticism. I don't agree that it is true, however. I've criticised Labour more than any other party over the last 10 years. They're not in government any more, and Miliband has only been around for a few months. It's not like there's lots of ammo.

Like I said, I think he has done well on this issue, but I also added that it's a shock to see how actually leading the opposition.

I don't agree that it's a slight difference. I think it's a pretty significant difference. Miliband called for her head days ago, Cameron wouldn't do it. Cameron has responded to Ed Miliband in the way Miliband wanted, and that's a win for the opposition.

You've got to approach your view of mainstream politics with a bit more nuance. I hate Murdoch, I hate Brooks, I hate the sordid empire they've build. I hate the collusion between those in Whitehall and on Fleet Street. I just don't expect extreme shifts from a main stream political party.

Can you tell me what it is that has low moral value? Is it that I've differentiated between Miliband calling for the CEO of one of the most powerful institutions in the country, and Cameron being forced into a corner over one of his mates? Is it something else?

Oh, and I wasn't picking up on your grammar, I was picking up on your use of txtspk. It's the preserve of shitbags.

Or people in a rush, in 20 years we may all write that way I find grammar snobbery even more annoying though, as if language is a fixed thing, what you do with your wordery is much more important and I choose what words I wish to convey my own meaning recognised or otherwise, you might want to deal with it.

Theres little for me to reply to the rest in essence becuase it comes down to this inadequate explanation:

I just don't expect extreme shifts from a main stream political party.

Which is to say that given Milliband is in bed with these cunts and so we should suspend our morals when judging them or use Cameron as a measuring stick. You may as well give Cameron credit for not doing what Hitler would have done because that has no moral value whatsoever.

Its not about expectations, if I get kidknapped by someone I may be grateful if they did not execute me but I am not going to thank them for kidknapping me. The worst thing is you understand all this and still engage in it, I suspect it is a habit picked up by Guardian readers who dont like to be extremists but pretend to be moral, you cant be moralistic if you are not an extremist unless you are a hypocrit.

You say naunced which is equivalent to SD's mantra of 'grown up politics'. A meaningless cry to suspend our own morals in the face of immoral people colluding between themselves. No one ever won any moral victory because of expectations only when making demands so how you expect to get from a to b with the expectation we will never get from a to b.

Edited by dennis tooth

Blaire on the news sticking his oar in, the balls of the fucking man, nobody has courted news international's favour like Blaire has. Saying that though, this is the Middle East envoy who's done his utmost to destroy the fucking place.

Blaire on the news sticking his oar in, the balls of the fucking man, nobody has courted news international's favour like Blaire has. Saying that though, this is the Middle East envoy who's done his utmost to destroy the fucking place.

Yah middle east peace envoy, joke. What next cheesy quaver raver Scooter to be the classical music envoy.

Guest TK-421

They're all neck deep in dodgy shit, no wonder Cameron doesn't want a judge doing the inquiries. Cameron looks likes his face is about to explode. Brooks looks like she's had better days at the office.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Or people in a rush, in 20 years we may all write that way I find grammar snobbery even more annoying though, as if language is a fixed thing, what you do with your wordery is much more important and I choose what words I wish to convey my own meaning recognised or otherwise, you might want to deal with it.

Theres little for me to reply to the rest in essence becuase it comes down to this inadequate explanation:

Which is to say that given Milliband is in bed with these cunts and so we should suspend our morals when judging them or use Cameron as a measuring stick. You may as well give Cameron credit for not doing what Hitler would have done because that has no moral value whatsoever.

Its not about expectations, if I get kidknapped by someone I may be grateful if they did not execute me but I am not going to thank them for kidknapping me. The worst thing is you understand all this and still engage in it, I suspect it is a habit picked up by Guardian readers who dont like to be extremists but pretend to be moral, you cant be moralistic if you are not an extremist unless you are a hypocrit.

You say naunced which is equivalent to SD's mantra of 'grown up politics'. A meaningless cry to suspend our own morals in the face of immoral people colluding between themselves. No one ever won any moral victory because of expectations only when making demands so how you expect to get from a to b with the expectation we will never get from a to b.

I couldn't even finish that, Dennis. I got up to 'should suspend our morals' and thought 'fuck this'. Then I went on and got to 'Guardian readers' and had to stop before I fell asleep. It's the same ol' stuff you push all the time. You've got a good compass, but it seems as if you don't know how to use it to best benefit you.

Let me be clear about what I want, but just remember that what I want has absolutely no basis in reality, and I try to deal with the reality of the situation. I want, and have wanted for many years, a complete overthrow of this country's political and economical systems, and I want to live in a Republic - the monarchy must be done away with. There's much more, but I want to live in an egalitarian society, and I would happily see it happen right this second.

Now that I've said that, I've just looked out of my window and nothing has changed. Nothing. Now, you can sit in a corner, rocking backwards and forwards and wish for a more just world if you like. If your ideal of morals is to step outside of the political arena and call people idiots for not doing the same, you can keep your morals.

I couldn't even finish that, Dennis. I got up to 'should suspend our morals' and thought 'fuck this'. Then I went on and got to 'Guardian readers' and had to stop before I fell asleep.

Let me be clear about what I want, but just remember that what I want has absolutely no basis in reality, and I try to deal with the reality of the situation. I want, and have wanted for many years, a complete overthrow of this country's political and economical systems, and I want to live in a Republic - the monarchy must be done away with. There's much more, but I want to live in an egalitarian society, and I would happily see it happen right this second.

Now that I've said that, I've just looked out of my window and nothing has changed. Nothing. Now, you can sit in a corner, rocking backwards and forwards and wish for a more just world if you like. If your ideal of morals is to step outside of the political arena and call people idiots for not doing the same, you can keep your morals.

Well that'd have to accurate to qualify first of all which it is not.

You are a dirty double act of yourself.

Guess what, despite your claims, nothing changed in either scenario you outline, so what are you talking about? Are you saying by applying mild criticism that is more likely to change the situation than scathing criticism?

Are you saying that by 'dealing with the reality of the situation' as you put it you must therefore refrain from being correct with the truth?

Ridiculous assertion.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Well that'd have to accurate to qualify first of all which it is not.

'If'.

You are a dirty double act of yourself.

Guess what, despite your claims, nothing changed in either scenario you outline, so what are you talking about? Are you saying by applying mild criticism that is more likely to change the situation than scathing criticism?

Are you saying that by 'dealing with the reality of the situation' as you put it you must therefore refrain from being correct with the truth?

Ridiculous assertion.

Which claims?

He is calling for the job of Rebekah Brooks, which is a significant thing. He is also calling for a new regulatory body, which could also bring about a very significant change.

As for the reality, what are you expecting Miliband to say? Call Murdoch a filthy, lying cunt? What is it you want to see that has more moral value? There's a massive difference between what I think and what Miliband says. There's a difference between what Miliband thinks and what Miliband says.

He said that he 'would have taken it', not that she should offer it.

Well she definitely looks like she offers it and I'm absolutely convinced that he takes it...

... Ofcom will want to know how it was that the News of the World was able to engage in unacceptable journalistic practices for many years, who in theory had management responsibility for what went on there, and who knew what and when about all of this.

Clue:

bob%2520sideshow.jpg

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Well she definitely looks like she offers it and I'm absolutely convinced that he takes it...

Now, I can't prove this, but I'd wager that she has definitely strap-on'd a guy. I'd likely let her do me with a strap-on. Should strap-on be hyphenated? Seems appropriate, like the p is fucking the o with a strap-on...

I digress.

I've been fantasising about that crazy bitch for two days straight. I listened to the recording from her NotW speech this afternoon. I just wanted to fuck her voice.

'If'.

Which claims?

He is calling for the job of Rebekah Brooks, which is a significant thing. He is also calling for a new regulatory body, which could also bring about a very significant change.

As for the reality, what are you expecting Miliband to say? Call Murdoch a filthy, lying cunt? What is it you want to see that has more moral value? There's a massive difference between what I think and what Miliband says. There's a difference between what Miliband thinks and what Miliband says.

Reality.

Reality is a perceived assumption based on perceived assumptions. You jumping from reality to expectation.

Now Im being supercritical but advancement of the possibilities of reality depends upon many things an important part of which lies in educated opinionated opinion formers such as in media and in public spaces such as a forum like this for example. My worry is with your work which lies in acceptance, which is why you worked so hard to get you where you are and defines much of what you do, lying with the bubble and pushing from there will only get you so far however. A man in your shoes is not just a passive observer but an actable presence within the system so where is your marriage of reality and what you think is moral? You make assumptions that baby steps in one direction are acceptable and the best path forward in your apparent acceptance of 'reality'. There is no reason for this as any significant forward and backward steps in mankinds history are made in jerks rather than controlled thrusts, revolution happens suddenly unpredictably.

I will tell you what he should be doing first and foremost should call for a ban on Murdoch operating at all in the UK, PERSON NON GRATA and his arrest, raids on their land and suspension of NI's licences. Now , what else, yeah all material seized, MI5 brought in from elsewhere to investigate the police and politicians corruption including Cameron and himself and his brother's deals and secret meetings with these types of corporate fucks. Call for the arrest off Brooks and her fiance. Release Assange and make him head of the new british media system and lets find out what the rest of these fucks have been upto in the corporate banking and finance worlds........... Now you may say 'he is not going to say that' but I dont give a shit.