You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Murdoch's Scum Credentials All In Order I See

Anubis

13 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Well done Kuntz 

First he came for the Jews now this....

Thank god he never go the keys to number 10

Corbyn: Yes, I Collect Manhole Covers

The Labour leader says you can tell a lot from a manhole cover as he admits to a "zany" hobby that he picked up from his mother.

https://news.sky.com/story/corbyn-yes-i-collect-manhole-covers-10339360

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Australian ex-PM Kevin Rudd has started a petition calling for a royal commission into NewsCorp’s dominance of Australian media, arguing Rupert Murdoch’s media company employs tactics that “chill free speech and undermine public debate” . Since the current bunch of arseholes and their predecessors won the elections mainly due to the lies and smears promulgated by Murde-och, it has fuck all chance of achieving anything. It did get over 38,000 signatures in the first 24 hours and has crashed the Parliament website, no doubt due in part to their tin cans and string internet system .

The state of Queensland has an election soon . There are no non-Murde-och papers now in Queensland and one of the shonkiest mining magnates is backing the RWNJ party, things don't look good up there.

Just buzzing off the fact Adern got back in in New Zealand and was thinking about how they and Canada are so markedly different from the rest of the English speaking world and then realised it's probably because this slippery cunt isn't balls deep in their media.

The most malignant force on planet Earth for the last 50 years, hands down.

On 11/10/2020 at 07:59, littletedwest said:

He did, think he's done an interview lately though. I'd say he's fucked up his inheritance a bit but he won't starve

Inheritance? Palpating will still be here when the world ends, I half think that’s the evil fucking bastards plan. 

On 11/10/2020 at 18:06, Evelyn Tentions said:

Australian ex-PM Kevin Rudd has started a petition calling for a royal commission into NewsCorp’s dominance of Australian media, arguing Rupert Murdoch’s media company employs tactics that “chill free speech and undermine public debate” . Since the current bunch of arseholes and their predecessors won the elections mainly due to the lies and smears promulgated by Murde-och, it has fuck all chance of achieving anything. It did get over 38,000 signatures in the first 24 hours and has crashed the Parliament website, no doubt due in part to their tin cans and string internet system .

The state of Queensland has an election soon . There are no non-Murde-och papers now in Queensland and one of the shonkiest mining magnates is backing the RWNJ party, things don't look good up there.

I like Rudd a lot more now than I did when he was in power, mainly as we landed in 07 and had fuck all idea what the political scene was. Over time I’ve seen him get stuck into some good stuff such as the Murdoch thing, but how was he with Murdoch when in power? Did he do a Blair or has he always been anti the malignant auld shitehawk?

• 3 weeks later...

More than 500,000 Australians have signed a petition calling for an inquiry into the dominance of Rupert Murdoch's media empire.

The petition to parliament was launched by former Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd a little over three weeks ago and closed on Wednesday. It calls for a Royal Commission — Australia's highest form of public inquiry — to "investigate threats to media diversity." It also accused media businesses of encouraging "deliberately polarizing and politically manipulated news."

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Just now, Chocoholic said:

It was always worthless, it just made them a lot of money.

Hope this is the death knell we've all been waiting for.

Sadly I doubt it, it was always worth a lot more in political clout than straight profits.