You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Emmanuel Adebayor brochure

cochcaer

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ace. I know it's totally irresonsible and everything, but after all the abuse Adebayor was getting,

oh boo hoo he's a well paid footballer for god sake he knew full well what he was doing I would throw the book at the arrogant over paid over rated prick :whatever:

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Disgraceful stamp. Hilarious celebration.

I really, really, really wish we'd kept Bellamy.

Agreed about Bellamy

As far as Adebayor is concerned, he's just a massive cunt, always has been, why the surprise?

Anyone read what he allegedly said about the Arsenal fans

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_city/article6831570.ece

Emmanuel Adebayor, braced for a hot reception from travelling Arsenal fans at the City of Manchester Stadium today, took the hostilities a stage farther last night.

The Togo player, who left the Emirates Stadium under a cloud this summer, hit out at the London club’s supporters last night. “Arsenal have a lot of fans who are not fans,” he said. “What is good is that the City fans truly love you.

“Arsenal have fans from America and Jamaica. Today they are Arsenal fans, tomorrow they will be Liverpool fans and after tomorrow they will be Manchester United fans.”

In a direct reference to the breakdown in relations between him and the Arsenal fans towards the end of last season, the striker added: “If you boo your player every weekend, I am very sorry, you are not true fans.”

Adebayor, who was accused of pursuing a lucrative deal elsewhere by some Arsenal supporters, maintained that he had wanted to stay but that the club had decided otherwise.

“Arsenal forced me out,” he said. “I told Arsène [Wenger, the Arsenal manager], ‘No matter what you do, I will not leave the club.’ Arsène told me, ‘You have to leave because financially we are very bad.’ That makes it more painful. Arsène knows I didn’t leave for money. Enjoying my football is more important to me than money.”

“Arsenal forced me out,” he said. “I told Arsène [Wenger, the Arsenal manager], ‘No matter what you do, I will not leave the club.’ Arsène told me, ‘You have to leave because financially we are very bad.’ That makes it more painful. Arsène knows I didn’t leave for money. Enjoying my football is more important to me than money.”

Which is why you spent the previous summer trying to get a move to AC Milan. Fucking cunt.

Fuck me how much of an idiot can one single person really be? He makes Diouf seem like a nice fella.

Hope he gets a hat trick against the Mancs, though. They'd would probably win 4-3 in the end anyway, but it would be nice to see them struggle a bit against their local rivals like we do with the BS.

That celebration today was a joke,he really should have the book thrown at him.

Proved what a prick he really is.

And the "challenge" on Van Persie,was that of a dirty snidey bastard,considering he was his ex teammate.Starting to have a mild dislike of city.

My mild dislike has turned to hate.

They have assembled a squad of talented footballers,but seemed to have assembled a squad of utter cunts too.

I cannot stand Adebayor,he is a fucking prick of the highest order.His stamps on Fabregas and Van Persie should earn him a ban alone never mind his goal celebration that could have incited a riot.

As was said already if Judas done that against us there would be a riot.

Surprised he didn't go for Bendtner given their history. For all his ability, he demonstrates pretty much all the undesirable attributes of the modern, out-of-touch-with-reality footballer.

He slated Bentdner in a pre match interview too.He said he had it easy coming through the ranks etc.

My disliking of him started when he done those two interviews on SSN (at some football awards thing or somethin like that) within a couple of minutes of each other,the first one he said he was staying at Arsenal,then a few minutes later he said he might be going.

Sky Sports | Football | News | Adebayor adds to confusion

What a twat,i hope they throw the book at him.

Edited by byrnie

I was about to start a thread on this, good bump.

What an absolute cunt Adebayor is. Bona fide cunt. Provocative bastard as well, if Owen did that in front of the Kop there'd be an absolute riot.

Exactly what I said to my brother. They were throwing steward's stools at him and my brother was shocked. I told him that I'd probably be doing something similar if I was at OT and Owen sprinted from the stretford end (obviously he'd pull a hamstring first) and slid in front of us. Twats the both of them.

It was a slightly cuntish way to celebrate but the gooners have been giving the bloke serious shite for moving to citeh for weeks. He's just shoved it back down their throats. I hate gobshite, fickle gooners so they deserve getting some shit back from him.

I can't relate this to Owen scoring against us for the filth though. Adebayor hasn't gone to Arsenal's most hated rivals, just to citeh.

Love the brochure.

Edit: Just noticed the stamp. Bang out of order. No doubt the press will be all over it and he'll pick up a deserved ban for that.

I dont know why people who abuse players cry like little girls when the player gives some stick back by celebrating a goal in front of them.

Tough shit! Man up will yous!

Is exactly right , he's been given a startling level of abuse by the Arsenal fans & now they want him investigated by police for scoring against them.

I also hate Van Persie & Bendtner so he gets full marks for kicking/slating these 2 jokers as well. Pity he didn't have time to maim Gallas.

p.s. I had no problem with Neville's display against us in case it is brought up