You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa makes shock move for Solskjaer!

ReddOrDedd

Not remotely similar. Solskjaer is retired; Owen scored 8 league goals last season.

A fair comparison would be Rafa making a move for van Nistelrooy.

So in summary: shit thread.

That would be a great piece of business, I'd really like to see us go for him. Astonishing goal record for every club and his country.

Not remotely similar. Solskjaer is retired; Owen scored 8 league goals last season.

Cheer up. How can you be so grumpy on the day of this fabulous news?

The closest equivalent would be David Beckham, perhaps.

Just to clarify, it was a joke. I was stretching the point to underline that, not trying to make an accurate comparison.

I'm just saying I'm made up that Purple Nose has brought in a player who is, in the view of most rational people, a busted flush and well past his sell-by date.

Ignoring the obvious problems with his Manc history/ridiculous circus that goes with him etc, I think there were remarkable similarities between the game he played for Milan last season and the game Xabi plays for us.

Please no one tell me he's 34 and an unthinkable signing for us, I do know. But I'm sure everyone's thought about who can do what Xabi does if he goes, and the list of people who can pass a ball like that is very short, and when you take away those out of our price range it's depressingly short.

Matches your attitude misery arse

Ferguson rarely fucks up, if owen stays fit he will score loads for them. He was still 1 in 2 at Newcastle. United dont care about forwards tracking back like Rafa does so he will just be there to put away the chances.

Nani

Berbatov

Anderson

Hargreaves

Veron

Blanc

Djemba-Djemba

Kleberson

Miller

Smith

soon to be Valencia

yeh okay he rarely fucks up

Ferguson rarely fucks up, if owen stays fit he will score loads for them. He was still 1 in 2 at Newcastle. United dont care about forwards tracking back like Rafa does so he will just be there to put away the chances.

That is a bit like saying Ngog is 1 in 2!

He played 65 matches in four years!

Oh, you're a revenge negger, as well as a clearly depressed, frustrated and angry little man.

How sad. I pity you.

No he wasn't. He was 1 in 3 or 1 in 2.8 Were any of those pens?

Oh, you're a revenge negger, as well as a clearly depressed, frustrated and angry little man.

How sad. I pity you.

"Don't be a bellend all your life"

You weren't revenge negged; you were negged for a shit thread and a shitty comment.

Sorry that I took way more rep off you than you took off me... haha, oh wait - NO I'M NOT

"Don't be a bellend all your life"

You weren't revenge negged; you were negged for a shit thread and a shitty comment.

Sorry that I took way more rep off you than you took off me... haha, oh wait - NO I'M NOT

Don't worry. You made yourself look like the dick you are, and I got a lot of rep from other people, including one to 'make up for' your petty negging.

By the way, if you want to know what a successful journalism career is like, do feel free to drop me a line.

• 4 months later...