You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen to United

justino

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone who has come up through our youth ranks and subsequently played around 300 games for us has no problem misleading us over signing a new deal and now signing for our biggest rivals, then he clearly hasn't the loyalty that I hoped he would have.

He can go to fuck, the little shithouse.

some of the comments on here are as if you've just seen your ex girlfriend with a new bloke and are trying to hide the fact your jealous with insults to both him and them.

remember, rafa dumped him. rafa dont want him back and fergie is welcome to our sloppy seconds.

some of the comments on here are as if you've just seen your ex girlfriend with a new bloke and are trying to hide the fact your jealous with insults to both him and them.

remember, rafa dumped him. rafa dont want him back and fergie is welcome to our sloppy seconds.

I think there are some who would disagree with that version of history.

not unfair at all i think thats a great pic

hope he gets so much abuse next season

Michael Owen is a wanker is a wanker!

Why waste energy on him? The whole of Anfield should just turn their backs to the pitch just prior to kick off.

Wonder how Stevie feels about all this. When Gerrard was thinking of leaving he absolutely balked at the idea of joining the Mancs. On his wall of signed jerseys in his trophy room he refuses to have one and so get an England one of Wayne Rooney. What will he thnk of little Mickey signing for them?

It's funny that there still are some people on here who criticise Gerrard as being some sort of mercenary, and even go as far as labelling him "Stevie Me".

The best part is that these are the same people who regard Owen as some sort of Liverpool hero.

Well I hope you've got your answer now.

hope Carra breaks the little cunts leg if he is fit to play against us

why turn backs to pitch and not watch a game, a shit load of abuse will be much better, remember how great the Neville abuse was in 06 cup game, well picture that but 10 times more anger

Is it safe to say that booing the former Saint Michael when he returns to Anfield will be justified this time? The Kop should crucify the little bastard.

Which is exactly why Ferguson wants to sign him, to distract us from our main objective.

Anybody who falls for it is a mug of the highest order.

Do people really want him here when he's happy to join the Mancs?

Fucking hell, have some self respect. I do;'t want any player back for us who is willing to play for them.

It's not as if he's some foreigner, the cunt came through our ranks.

Is it safe to say that booing the former Saint Michael when he returns to Anfield will be justified this time? The Kop should crucify the little bastard.

Yup.

I never had too many bad words to say about him when he joined the barcodes although I wasn't happy about the way he fucked about with his contract and "when Real Madrid come knocking you don't say no." Is that what he's gonna say about that load of filth too? I hope he rots in their fucking physio's lounge the traitorous little twat.

hope Carra breaks the little cunts leg if he is fit to play against us

Great image. I'll be disapointed in both Jamie and Stevie if they don't fly into at least one tackle with him and call him a traitorous little shit. Sod all that matey bollocks.

I can't wait 'till we play them now as part of me believes this is just Ferguson having a dig at us. Shows just how much he's rattled.

i would just love to see the line ups as they come out at Anfield next year though hopefully something like

Stevie opposite Neville

Reina-Van Der Sar

Carra-Fletcher

Torres-Owen

Silva(hopefully-Valencia

wonder who has it better

if he can stay fit he will score them goals. I dont think he is washed up, Newcastle are a dire team so you might as well forget what he did there. He will get more chances at the Mancs and also benefit from the usual biased reffing i.e he wont be able to be tackled etc.

I just hope we keep Torres fit and also sign a proper backup because if he's injured all we have is Voronin and N'gog, it can be argued the mancs (even after losing Ronaldo and Tevez) and Chelsea have greater stength in depth as far as attack is concerned which could make all the difference