You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen to United

justino

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

horrible little bastard i hope he gets aids every meomry i have of him is gone you snidey little cunt i hope he gets it big style when we play them this is done to wind us up i have manc mates and there furious about this he wont get in ahead of fat boy and berbatov in anyway CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I made a post in which I said in so many words that Owen had always harboured the ambition to play at Man Utd even as a kid and then later.

His interview today supports my statement.

He said that he had been to Man Utd a few times when he was a kid had played for them in a tournament "up North" and had maintained relationships with the some of the players and had continuing discussions with them through his career that encouraged him to believe that he still had a chance that Ferguson would invite him to join the club.

This puts in context my other comment that in the past he has gone out of his way to express his great admiration for Ferguson without ever once praising any of the Liverpool managers he played for.

I believe that is Michael Owen's Soccer Skills, a personal favourite VHS of mine from when i was a child.

FUCKING WHORE YOU BROKE MY HEART!

Sweet tiny baby Jesus, and he is actually tearing that kid apart...? Fuck me...I am amazed ...unless I am missing something thats quite sad!

Some people will buy any old shit out of the catalogue.

If Michael Owen joins United, I'll cut off my tallywhacker without anaesthetic and fry it with some olive oil, sage, coriander and garlic and serve it to a stray dog.

Better get the gas on lad.

If he goes to united i will piss in his face.

i have have had adrink

Better have another drink and book a plane ticket mate.

Just saw him being interviewed on BBC news; he was grinning like a Cheshire cat and going on about how thrilled he is, the filthy little cunt. Also, your Manchester correspondent can confirm that the natives are restless.

Made me smile to see Rush trot out the usual cliches about the Welsh midget today.

I remember when Rush wrote a column in which he hinted broadly enough for most to understand that Owen's prolonged "loss of form" at LFC might be due to trouble with the bookies.

A serious question about this cunt of cunts who I now hate more than Hicks and Gillette (never ever thought that could be possilbe) but when some Liverpool fan decides to rearrange Michael Owen's face and hurt him really bad what will your view be of the Liverpool fan that did such a thing.

"I always held the hope that Sir Alex would ask me to come and play for him".

Fuck off. Worra cunt.

The vindictive little shit is saying things like that on purpose, he's just giving their scumbag fans ammo.

Let him be stricken from our hearts and our memories.

My exact feelings until today. After what he has just done. Hes a prick.

Thats me too - prior to today I'd always defend him as I could see why he joined RM and felt that him going to NUFC was one of them things as we would not cough the cash at the time when he really wanted to come to us....etc - you all know the arguments.

And I spose even today in some ways if you put yourself in his position you can understand it as it seemed he was being given a choice of joining Stoke Hull City or Manchester United.

But he must 110% know what Liverpool fans think of MUFC and obviously that meant nothing to him. I fear for his reception if and when he plays for MUFC at Anfield. Certainly after today I will never defend him again.

It will be interesting to see how well he plays - trying to be fair I have always said that with his goal record for both club and country it was a farce that certain others like Cole, Bent and Heskey were picked ahead of him for Eng but then his performances for NUFC since about Xmas have been really shocking. Has he gone forever at the age of 29? Or will he ever regain the form he is capable of? We will soon know I suspect. Prior to today I was half hoping he would regain his form but now I hope he never scores another goal in his career!!

Michael 'Judas Iscariot' Owen signed for the dark overlord today, it's believed his wages will be thirty pieces of silver a week!!

I was never Owen's biggest fan, always thought he put England before Liverpool, but this really sickens me, that little runt is dead to me now, dead...

The vindictive little shit is saying things like that on purpose, he's just giving their scumbag fans ammo.

Let him be stricken from our hearts and our memories.

I was totally chilled out about the whole thing with King Kenny signing today and then I watched his interview on MUTV on youtube and I was totally gutted it was like having someone ripping your heart out, it really has taken the gloss of a great day for the club.

Time for me to go and get pissed unblievable, reallly hurts

Loving the ads in this thread:

crock.jpg

fuck that cunt up th fucking ass

yeah sweet mortherfucker fucking horse racing cunter

Have we indulged in a beverage or two this fine summer's evening?