You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Owen to United

justino

It's never easy when you find out that your ex is shagging your biggest enemy, but then you look at your current bird, realise that she's much fitter, much better looking, and better in the sack, and everything is ok. You just laugh at your enemy because your ex is looking a bit haggard, and her undercarriage is a lot slacker than it was when she was with you. Plus she's had every VD under the sun over the last few years since she fucked you off for that Spanish flamenco dancer with the tiny cock. She soon realised that he was just shagging as many highly strung women as he could, and when he booted her out of his villa, she just wanted someone to love her, even if they were a fat Geordie.

She's just thinking about shagging your enemy because she wants to get back at you for achieving bigger and better things and now having a fitter bird with better tits and a tighter clunge.

cant rep, gotta spread the love. But thats right.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought of Owen as a hugely gifted goalscorer - one of the very best - and his goals gave me great joy while he was at Liverpool. The two at Cardiff against Arsenal in 2001 being particularly well received. Yet I never got the feeling of genuine affection for him that I had over the years for the likes of St John, Hunt, Hateley, Toshack, Davey Johnson, Rush, Fowler and Torres. Rosenthal and even Collymore would probably rate higher as popular figures with our support. Owen seemed unable or unwilling to really connect with the fans. So this move to MU doesn't really offend me: I always thought the guy was always more money oriented than a lover of the shirt he wears.

ALL footballers pay attention to their finances, no doubt about that, but Owen was perceived as being more concerned with lucre than Liverpool. For that reason it comes as no great shock that he is making the move to Old Trafford: his loyalty was always to Michael Owen and to his bank account. Still, hope he breaks his fucking back on his debut for the inbred cunts!

If he plays, yes.

Even in his prime,the whole team has to be built around him & their players are way too good to have to do that

Most likely he'll never be fit.

All whilst still taking up a substantial portion of their wage budget.This is too good to be true & i am holding fire but if he signs for them it wil as good for us as it was for them when we got Keane.

Its being reported he's taking a 50% wage cut to join them. £50k a week is fuck all to them, especially as he's free

If he plays, yes.

Even in his prime,the whole team has to be built around him & their players are way too good to have to do that

Most likely he'll never be fit.

All whilst still taking up a substantial portion of their wage budget.

This is too good to be true & i am holding fire but if he signs for them it wil as good for us as it was for them when we got Keane.

Chaos.

I always thought of Owen as a hugely gifted goalscorer - one of the very best - and his goals gave me great joy while he was at Liverpool. The two at Cardiff against Arsenal in 2001 being particularly well received. Yet I never got the feeling of genuine affection for him that I had over the years for the likes of St John, Hunt, Hateley, Toshack, Davey Johnson, Rush, Fowler and Torres. Rosenthal and even Collymore would probably rate higher as popular figures with our support. Owen seemed unable or unwilling to really connect with the fans. So this move to MU doesn't really offend me: I always thought the guy was always more money oriented than a lover of the shirt he wears.

ALL footballers pay attention to their finances, no doubt about that, but Owen was perceived as being more concerned with lucre than Liverpool. For that reason it comes as no great shock that he is making the move to Old Trafford: his loyalty was always to Michael Owen and to his bank account. Still, hope he breaks his fucking back on his debut for the inbred cunts!

Collymore?? Oh come on, what the fuck did he ever do for the club? You have to be joking.

His hamstrings will be going twang again shortly. His little body can’t endure the physical rigours of a Premiership season without spending significant time on the treatment table.

Much to my own surprise, he's played 57 games in the prem in the last two season, 12 of those as a substitute, with 19 goals in return.

So he's not as injured as I thought.

Collymore?? Oh come on, what the fuck did he ever do for the club? You have to be joking.

He only cost us £1m net plus wages... he scored a lot of goals for support striker too - he was perfect foil for Fowler. So not a disaster really. I think he needed a stronger manager than Evans.

If he plays 57 for them mate, he will score 30.

If he goes there Rash, he'll be behind 2 £30m+ strikers. I think they will sign another striker before the start of the season, so i can see him being 4th choice. He wont play that often for them

Some Manc trying to justify signing Owen when only last month he was telling me how shit he is and how if Liverpool signed him that he would spend all season on the injury table but now..

"Also the fact that he is 28 means that he won't hamper the development of Macheda and Wellbeck as much as signing Aguerro or Benzema would have done!"

Haha.

I am merely suggesting that, purely as a personality, Collymore engendered more acceptance amongst Liverpool fans than did Owen. Collymore eventually was a fuck up, but he enjoyed a great deal of adulation from us and was genuinely popular with the fans before the 'black dogs' started barking. Mad Erik was hugely popular with fans but was nothing as an actual player. Some people can connect with fans quite naturally, Owen never seemed to try.

He only cost us £1m net plus wages... he scored a lot of goals for support striker too - he was perfect foil for Fowler. So not a disaster really. I think he needed a stronger manager than Evans.

He was an absolute cunt, in a team full of under-achievers.

If he goes there Rash, he'll be behind 2 £30m+ strikers. I think they will sign another striker before the start of the season, so i can see him being 4th choice. He wont play that often for them

That could be good for him in a way as I doubt his body would stand up to 50 games a season. Being 3rd or 4th choice he'd probably still play in about 30 games.

Some Manc trying to justify signing Owen when only last month he was telling me how shit he is and how if Liverpool signed him that he would spend all season on the injury table but now..

"Also the fact that he is 28 means that he won't hamper the development of Macheda and Wellbeck as much as signing Aguerro or Benzema would have done!"

Haha.

Tell your mate he is 30 in December, so he'll barely hamper them at all.